Nandrolone Experiences

Buy Lab Tests Online

gaz7718

I’ve been on 90mg of deca for 8 weeks now. Last couple of weeks strength and size has plateaued and elbow joints slightly worsened.
I inject Once per week.
Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I’ve been on 90mg of deca for 8 weeks now. Last couple of weeks strength and size has plateaued and elbow joints slightly worsened.
I inject Once per week.
Any thoughts?

Wow, joints have slightly worsened?? Are you on deca only? If not, what’s your entire protocol look like?

gaz7718

130mg sustanon (60mg E3D) normally use ethanate but decided to trial sustanon about 3 weeks back.
Back to 500iu hcg EOD and 75iu HMG, previously was running higher HCG for a few weeks to help accelerate restoration of fertility.
90mg deca once per week

Gman86

130mg sustanon (60mg E3D) normally use ethanate but decided to trial sustanon about 3 weeks back.
Back to 500iu hcg EOD and 75iu HMG, previously was running higher HCG for a few weeks to help accelerate restoration of fertility.
90mg deca once per week

I can’t think of any reason why your joints could of worsened. Did your strength go up fairly quickly and maybe you’re lifting more weight than usual?

gaz7718

Not really. I’m already at the upper end of my capabilities after consistently training hard for 35 years.
I’m curling again every 5 days which I had previously cut back on, so it’s probably the need to keep protecting joints and not get too carried away. They’re better than the start of using deca but just plateaued and then started to play up a bit.
I did stop taking fish oil, so maybe this does make a difference after all. So many supplements are more placebo than anything real.

slicktop

Inject a blend of deca and enanthate every other day which works out at 75mg of each E8D. I also inject 200IU of HCG EOD.
can you elaborate on where you got this blend? I'm on enanthate currently and would love to try a blend like this out, but Defy on has a deva/cyp blend, which I'm not interested in.

S1W

Has anyone had success adding nandralone at a 1:1 ratio with their T dose?

For example 112mg/week T. Cyp + 112mg/week ND, etc?

DS3

90mg deca once per week

Do you have lab results on that protocol? Perhaps and before nandrolone introduction and after?

DS3

90mg deca once per week

It seems logical to think that your joints may have started during the time between discontinuing enanthate and starting Sustanon. Of the 250 mgs in Sustanon, 90 mgs are short-acting while 160 mgs are long --> very long-acting. As Sustanon is building in your system, your TT, E2, and Prolactin may have seen a sharp reduction during the build-up period. (Bearing in mind that nandrolone only aromatizes at 20% the rate of testosterone, so if that if nandrolone has the highest concentration at the AR while Sustanon builds up, decreased E2, TT, and Prolactin would likely be experienced).

Sustanon 250 Breakdown:
  • 30mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
  • 60mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
  • 60mg/ml Testosterone Isocaproate
  • 100mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

Last edited:

gaz7718

It seems logical to think that your joints may have started during the time between discontinuing enanthate and starting Sustanon. Of the 250 mgs in Sustanon, 90 mgs are short-acting while 160 mgs are long --> very long-acting. As Sustanon is building in your system, your TT, E2, and Prolactin may have seen a sharp reduction during the build-up period. (Bearing in mind that nandrolone only aromatizes at 20% the rate of testosterone, so if that if nandrolone has the highest concentration at the AR while Sustanon builds up, decreased E2, TT, and Prolactin would likely be experienced).

Sustanon 250 Breakdown:
  • 30mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
  • 60mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
  • 60mg/ml Testosterone Isocaproate
  • 100mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate
I was thinking this might be the case when I posted as it’s the only variable that presents a possible explanation

yarmish

I am on the Empower Cream at 6 clicks per day and will be starting 30mg EOD of Deca tomorrow. Hoping for some joint pain relief and possibly some strength/muscle gain

Gman86

I am on the Empower Cream at 6 clicks per day and will be starting 30mg EOD of Deca tomorrow. Hoping for some joint pain relief and possibly some strength/muscle gain

Extremely interested to see how u do on deca while using the cream. When it comes to deca, using it with the cream is basically an unknown area. There’s basically no data on this. Scientific or anecdotal. So very curious to see how you do

yarmish

Did you get your deca through Defy?
Yes I purchased it thru Defy

Extremely interested to see how u do on deca while using the cream. When it comes to deca, using it with the cream is basically an unknown area. There’s basically no data on this. Scientific or anecdotal. So very curious to see how you do

I am interested as well, I may go back to Test cyp Injections soon but have been on the cream about a month. I was injecting ED with Test the last 3 months and felt good minus Low libido and sensitivity so I wanted to get DHT spike and see if that helped

Gman86

Yes I purchased it thru Defy

I am interested as well, I may go back to Test cyp Injections soon but have been on the cream about a month. I was injecting ED with Test the last 3 months and felt good minus Low libido and sensitivity so I wanted to get DHT spike and see if that helped

So you are going to continue with 6 clicks of cream per day, and add 30mg of deca EOD? Are you applying the cream to your scrotum?

Who did you do your consult with recently, if you don’t mind me asking.

yarmish

So you are going to continue with 6 clicks of cream per day, and add 30mg of deca EOD? Are you applying the cream to your scrotum?

Who did you do your consult with recently, if you don’t mind me asking.

I am continuing with 3 clicks twice per day applied to scrotum and just started 30mg EOD of Deca. Ben is who I do all of my consults with

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me