My notes on Empower nasal T gel experiment

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

@BigBeard411, you still out there? How is Natesto going? I have an observation and need at least one other Natesto user to weigh in - there aren't that many of us!

I used Natesto recently to bridge between protocols with the option of using it long term. I am off it now because I have nasal irritation and I am waiting for it to calm down. Meanwhile, I think I noticed periods of mild tachycardia that I think correspond to occurring several hours after a dose. I am not sure if there is any actual correlation between the tachycardia episodes and Natesto, but my potential theory is that the cause is dropping testosterone levels.

To be fair, I have posted on this topic before (bouts of racing heart) with other treatment interventions. But, one possible common denominator, is that the episodes could be occurring when the day's testosterone levels might be dropping. For example, I also notice it late in the day on which I use low dose, daily injections.

Anyone else notice this correlation with whatever treatment they are using?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

@BigBeard411, you still out there? How is Natesto going? I have an observation and need at least one other Natesto user to weigh in - there aren't that many of us!

I used Natesto recently to bridge between protocols with the option of using it long term. I am off it now because I have nasal irritation and I am waiting for it to calm down. Meanwhile, I think I noticed periods of mild tachycardia that I think correspond to occurring several hours after a dose. I am not sure if there is any actual correlation between the tachycardia episodes and Natesto, but my potential theory is that the cause is dropping testosterone levels.

To be fair, I have posted on this topic before (bouts of racing heart) with other treatment interventions. But, one possible common denominator, is that the episodes could be occurring when the day's testosterone levels might be dropping. For example, I also notice it late in the day on which I use low dose, daily injections.

Anyone else notice this correlation with whatever treatment they are using?
I have definitely noticed bounding heart when changing protocols whether going higher or lower. Just the body trying to adapt I suspect.

Willyt

Interesting. Have you noticed how long it lasts and/or how long you take to acclimate?
Usually gone in couple of days with notable exception where the dose is just too high. In those cases, I have bailed out early. I have heard others say to ride it out, but I try to listen to the body. Its usually a sign to stop screwing around. Obviously I could never be a AAS guy lol

Fortunate

I thought the same and tried that. The libido-on-demand makes sense on paper, but it never worked for me that way. Give it a try and let us know
I agree with this. I don’t think it is realistic that you can use this on demand and get those kind of results.

On occasion, I have noticed mood improvement fairly quickly, while using Natesto, but I doubt that libido will kick in from a single on demand dose. That said, feel free to give it a try and report back!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me