Transitioning from testosterone cypionate shots to a nasal gel....

Buy Lab Tests Online

Beken

Hey guys...

I've been on TRT for 10 weeks. I'm incredibly sensitive.... I'm down to 10mg EOD to combat my issues with high blood pressure (190/105), high pulse, chest pains and anxiety. I had to give blood at the 8 weeks. I still have issues that make me VERY uncomfortable on the days of my shot. I feel like I need to go up... but the side effects won't let me.

I was on pain meds for my back for 15 years... this is why my testosterone levels have been crushed. I have been tapering off the meds for the past 12 months.... I should be off them totally by this time next year. I have also been diagnosed with sleep apnea.... so I will be getting an Auto CPAP this month. I am doing keto... and I started exercising since I started TRT. So I hope to lose about 30-35 pounds this year.

I am hoping that my testosterone will bounce back after all of these positive changes. I would also like to have children.

My doctor is horrible so I just signed up with Defy. I am getting blood work tomorrow. My starting levels where 168TT and 2.8FT. I had a testosterone test 6 years ago and I was at 136.9. I survived at low T levels for years... and I don't think that I need to be 'optimized' to feel great.

So I am thinking about talking to the doctor about stopping the testosterone cypionate in the favor of a nasal gel. It sounds like the nasal gels may have the least amount of side effects. It would allow me to have children. And it would also allow me to reassess the situation in a year or so to see if my natural levels bounced back.

What do you guys think? Pros and cons?

How would I transition from taking shots to a nasal gel?

Do I stop the shots and start using the nasal gel on the same day?

Does the testosterone have to 'clear' my body before the nasal gel is affective?

Since I am only on 35mg a week of cypionate... is it possible that my testicles are still producing a little bit?

Would the transition from shots to nasal gel be lengthy?

The other possible option was to hop on Clomid but from what I am under the impression that it takes several months to kick in......

Any help would be great. My doctor visit with Defy will most likely be within the nest 2 or 3 weeks so I want to have a potential game plan of sorts.

Thanks guys.. you've been incredibly helpful.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Simbarn

I don't see how 35mg a week of Cypionate would have been doing much at all?
If what you really want is for your natural T to "bounce back", then Clomid or Enclomiphene would be your best option. It works in a matter of weeks not months.
It would need to be run for a few months and then very slowly tapered off.
Have your testes atrophied significantly? If they have, a short run of hCG may be a good idea first.
Be prepared to not feel great on Clomid, it can make some guys feel like its not working even though T levels have risen a great deal. If you can get your hands on genuine Enclomiphene citrate, this may be work better for you in regards to side effects.

If your hypogonadism does not resolve, then the Natesto might be worth a try.

Beken

My body does not like the cypionate. It is causing major blood pressure issues. I would go higher than 35mg if my body could handle it. It feels like a poison.

My testes are still full and they don't feel like they have atrophied.

The more I read about Clomid/ Enclomiphene the less I want to be a guinea pig sense I am so sensitive to drugs.

The nasal get sounded good in the short term. Heck I would think about staying on testosterone for another 6-9 months as I get my weight down and taper off these pain meds if I can find an ester or oil that works and hope that my natural T may recover....

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I think it's worthwhile to try this approach. For the transition, after stopping cypionate you could gradually increase the number of nasal gel doses over two to three weeks. For example, if the nasal gel dosing target is three times a day then start with a couple days of nothing, then add one nasal gel dose per day. Then after a few days to a week increase to two doses a day. And after another week increase to three doses. Even after this period your HPTA may need at least a couple months to recover, and fertility can take longer still. But after only 10 weeks of TRT you'll probably bounce back faster than average.

If you end up not liking the nasal gel delivery method then you could look into using testosterone troches instead. They may work similarly. You could use either method long-term if your natural testosterone production remains subpar.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me