My daily Testosterone Propionate diary

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

After almost 11 months on Cyp, and no end to the water retention in sight that it is causing, I am going to switch to Prop tomorrow. My vial is 100mg/ml. I have ran just out of range numbers on 26mg cy/D, and just had labs after dropping it to 18mg/D for the last 10 weeks. Test numbers had dropped to upper mid range across the board. I felt pretty good the first week I started dropping it back from 26mg, but then feeling good went down hill to bleh. I am starting to agree with Kroc, these referemce ranges might not mean squat to me. I mean the majority of you are not suffering from water retention 11 months in to injections, and everyone boo's andro gel, but I felt awesome on it. I felt my best on the top side of the range when on it, but it is also $600 bucks a bottle, so I switched to injections.

So tomorrow I am going to switch to prop 22mg daily, 154 mg a week. That translates to actual mgs of 154x.83= 127mg/week, daily is 18+ Tprop. On Cyp at 26mg/D my actual test was 26mgx7=182mg week. 182x0.7= 127 actual mgs test per day 18+ Tcyp.

I am also going to back off the AI as Prop is not supposed to convert Estradiol as much. Vince Carter did you back off your AI? I have wondered if that might have been the cause of your Carpal symptons?

If this doesnt change I will go back on the androgel to see if it has a better effect. I am going to give Tprop 12 weeks. Is that enough?

Vince this is your thread if you want me to post my own say so otherwise I will keep posting it here for a Tprop thread for all of us.

Nah this is good, right on topic!

I couldn't stomach the carpal tunnel long enough to really have any experience with the Prop or do any testing. I think I had said that my Dr suggested an IGF-1 spike possibly causing it thru water retention, but was just a suggestion. Though it was the exact same type of carpal tunnel like feeling when I was messing with GH secretagogues for a short period.
Prop for daily use makes all the sense in the world but the side effect for me was intolerable.

Vince

Super Moderator
I definitely feel better on Prop. More confident and am gaining a little muscle from lifting. But still no libido.
How long have you been injecting Prop. What's your protocol and what was your protocol before you started with prop.

Alive

25mg EOD, 400 IU of HCG twice a week and it's been about 3 months. Before it was 45mg of Cyp twice a week with HCG. Why?

Alive

I don't get any pain. It's 100 mg/ml with grapeseed oil. I've been thinking of doing it ED but then I'd need 50 mg/ml and injecting every damn day.

Alive

It's grapeseed for me. Will try it tomorrow morning. Although morning vs evening is another question. Seems if I inject in the morning my levels would peak during the day whereas if I do it in the evening it would happen when I'm asleep. (Not to mention I'm usually dead tired in the evening.)

themud

Was daily cyp moved up to 20mg due to starting to feel like Testosterone wasn't working headaches back tired at 7pm. Felt much better. Just recently started 14mg test cyp and 6mg prop. I feel really good. I have never been a bodybuilder as per my hx. I get the prop from a bodybuilder and is pharm grade and legit.

I would like to do prop from my Doc. Is that something Walgreens does if I ask my Doc to switch? Is it normal for a Doc to switch Test compounds?

Thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching