Cypionate vs Propionate for daily injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

The ester form of T is a prohormone and is inert, in the end what is released after the esterase acts on the ester is testosterone, the active form. The ester simply dictates the rate of release of the active hormone. Prop will give you a shorter duration of action but higher blood concentration or spike after an inj relative to the same dose of cyp or enanthate. Sometimes I think half of what guys/women feel is what they think is going to happen. For example people think they can tell the difference between cyp and enanthate. The blood conc after the same dose of each is the same over time. I'll bet if we did a study that double blinded the shots, most that think they can tell a difference couldn't given the same oil carrier and preservative/conc.

Ugh, I wish there were places that cared about carrying out studies in regards to HRT like this. Sucks in a way that there’s no money for big pharma to make off of HRT. If there was, I’m sure we’d have much more studies like the one ur asking for

But there’s definitely a lot more in play than we think, when it comes to esters. I personally can’t explain all the reasons that they have differing effects, but I’ve seen enough examples and anecdotes over the past decade plus of researching and being in the HRT game to know that the ester has more of an effect than we think. I can speculate and theorize why, but would love more scientific and exact answers one day

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching