MWF pinning but feel unstable Sunday/Monday

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayD

Hi Guys hope you all had a nice Xmas and New Years

I have been injecting 25mg of Test cyp MWF(75mg). The first week I thought I had won the lottery. Sex drive was great(still is)transient feelings of euphoria and a strong sense of virility. I have gained 8 pounds of weight. And a good strength gain from just 1 home gym session per week. Was very impressed with the speed this happened, my body just seemed to swell up overnight.

At around 4 weeks in things started to fade. Occasionally during the week I am awoken with itchy heavy feet that felt somewhat pressurised, an elevated heartbeat, and upon inspection in the mirror, bloodshot eyes. Upon waking again in the morning the whites of my eyes are clear again.

Sundays and Mondays is when I feel a noticable shift in things. Bouts of mood imbalance, fatigue, achiness, slight anxiety and poor sleep. Things tend to come right by Tuesday again.

Overall positives from TRT so far are decent sex drive(before TRT my interest spiked maybe once per week). Infact I think if it were any higher it may bother me and especially the wife ha. Improved digestion, anxiety overall has lessoned. And energy levels for the mist part are better. I also feel more open to opening up to the wife

Does all this sound like a somewhat normal TRT start up right of passage, that one must adhere to for a few months? Or based on my testimony, is a tweak to this protocol necessary?

With My limited knowledge my thoughts were to possibly look at daily shots to combat the slump.

Thanks JayD 45

#Will be getting bloods this week then post once results are in

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

If you consistently don’t feel good around the Sunday/Monday mark, it would be worth trying and every other day injection frequency. Certain men on TRT feel better with more frequent injections.

Don’t get caught up in detailed explanations or overly complex protocol suggestions here. Make a simple, logical change, and see if that works.

madman

Super Moderator

I have been injecting 25mg of Test cyp MWF(75mg). The first week I thought I had won the lottery. Sex drive was great(still is)transient feelings of euphoria and a strong sense of virility. I have gained 8 pounds of weight. And a good strength gain from just 1 home gym session per week. Was very impressed with the speed this happened, my body just seemed to swell up overnight.

At around 4 weeks in things started to fade. Occasionally during the week I am awoken with itchy heavy feet that felt somewhat pressurised, an elevated heartbeat, and upon inspection in the mirror, bloodshot eyes. Upon waking again in the morning the whites of my eyes are clear again.

Sundays and Mondays is when I feel a noticable shift in things. Bouts of mood imbalance, fatigue, achiness, slight anxiety and poor sleep. Things tend to come right by Tuesday again.

Overall positives from TRT so far are decent sex drive(before TRT my interest spiked maybe once per week). Infact I think if it were any higher it may bother me and especially the wife ha. Improved digestion, anxiety overall has lessoned. And energy levels for the mist part are better. I also feel more open to opening up to the wife

Does all this sound like a somewhat normal TRT start up right of passage, that one must adhere to for a few months? Or based on my testimony, is a tweak to this protocol necessary?

With My limited knowledge my thoughts were to possibly look at daily shots to combat the slump.

Thanks JayD 45

You already bailed on dailies!

Would not touch a thing until you get your labs back!

You should be testing at the true trough which would be Monday morning.

JayD

You already bailed on dailies!

Would not touch a thing until you get your labs back!

You should be testing at the true trough which would be Monday morning.

Thanks Madman' Your right I did give dailies ago briefly a while back now. In hindsight I feel I may of not given it enough time, and possibly should of pushed through the sides. Also I don't believe my natural production was shut down at the time as my testicles never shrunk, like they definitely have now.

Yes will certainly wait and see what bloods show before moving the needle

Do you think there would be much of a difference getting bloods done Wednesday morning before shot? Apposed to the Monday? I wanted to get bloods today but it is a public holiday here in New Zealand.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks Madman' Your right I did give dailies ago briefly a while back now. In hindsight I feel I may of not given it enough time, and possibly should of pushed through the sides. Also I don't believe my natural production was shut down at the time as my testicles never shrunk, like they definitely have now.

Yes will certainly wait and see what bloods show before moving the needle

Do you think there would be much of a difference getting bloods done Wednesday morning before shot? Apposed to the Monday? I wanted to get bloods today but it is a public holiday here in New Zealand.

There is going to be a difference in your blood levels 48 vs 72 hrs post-injection.

Doubtful it would be drastic especially if you were injecting sub-q.

No one could say for sure.

You would need to test at 48 and 72 hrs post-injection.

Even then we always want to test at the true trough (lowest point).

JayD

If you consistently don’t feel good around the Sunday/Monday mark, it would be worth trying and every other day injection frequency. Certain men on TRT feel better with more frequent injections.

Don’t get caught up in detailed explanations or overly complex protocol suggestions here. Make a simple, logical change, and see if that works.
I tried EOD at the start but moved to MWF as kept forgetting what days to inject, then would inject two days together and feel off, would miss the alarm set on my phone, tried different alarm apps with no success.

Even though it's alot more fuss and needles, I thought maybe dailies might actually be easier as I could fill all the needles on say a Sunday night and work my way through them.

Unfortunately I am overly sensitive to medications, alcohol etc in general and have a history of diagnosed "Generalized anxiety disorder" which runs through my mother's side of the family.

Systemlord

I always felt unsteady on EOD and even daily injections, I would feel a dip late at night 8-10 hours before my injection. I believe the half-life is partly to blame, the shorter the half-life, the less likely I feel swings.

I’m sensitive to stimulates, alcohol and even medications.

I feel so steady on Jatenzo, even approaching my next dosage. See if your insurance will cover Jatenzo @ 237 mg twice daily.

DS3

I tried EOD at the start but moved to MWF as kept forgetting what days to inject, then would inject two days together and feel off, would miss the alarm set on my phone, tried different alarm apps with no success.

Even though it's alot more fuss and needles, I thought maybe dailies might actually be easier as I could fill all the needles on say a Sunday night and work my way through them.

Unfortunately I am overly sensitive to medications, alcohol etc in general and have a history of diagnosed "Generalized anxiety disorder" which runs through my mother's side of the family.
Daily injections are easy to remember, but they may become tedious over time. I personally inject daily and have successfully for nearly 2 years. Like you, I am very sensitive to medications and am prone to anxiety.

A calendar event with notifications should be simple enough for every other day injections if you decide that route.

JayD

I always felt unsteady on EOD and even daily injections, I would feel a dip late at night 8-10 hours before my injection. I believe the half-life is partly to blame, the shorter the half-life, the less likely I feel swings.

I’m sensitive to stimulates, alcohol and even medications.

I feel so steady on Jatenzo, even approaching my next dosage. See if your insurance will cover Jatenzo @ 237 mg twice daily.
Have you got low or high SHBG?

So you obviously had no luck at weekly or bi weekly injections either then?

Jatenzo is unfortunately not available in
New Zealand. We are very limited and restricted on alot of things down here

JayD

Daily injections are easy to remember, but they may become tedious over time. I personally inject daily and have successfully for nearly 2 years. Like you, I am very sensitive to medications and am prone to anxiety.

A calendar event with notifications should be simple enough for every other day injections if you decide that route.
I feel I may give dailies an honest go. Just have to wait and see what my bloods show first.
Thanks for the calendar tip

JayD

Has anyone here experienced a tan after starting TRT? My wife, family, work colleagues have commented, I look like I've been getting lots of sun lately?

Charliebizz

Thanks JayD 45

I’m the opposite. I tend to feel best when I’m due for next shot when I do m-w-f. I always feel awful on daily injections. I’m a low shbg guy by the way.

JayD

I’m the opposite. I tend to feel best when I’m due for next shot when I do m-w-f. I always feel awful on daily injections. I’m a low shbg guy by the way.
That's interesting... Sundays I just feel washed out, abit achy, abit anxious, like I've exhausted my energy reserves for the week and running on fumes. Literally have to park myself on the couch for the day, with light duties peppered in just to keep the wife happy.

Feel my best Wednesday - Saturday

My SHBG was 20 last test, so definitely at the lower range.

Gladiator

I have a few questions for you.
You live in New Zealand and have injectable testosterone from a doctor?
What carrier oil are you using?
You say overly sensitive to medications, alcohol. Does this mean you can get anxiety from an alcohol swab ?

JayD

I have a few questions for you.
You live in New Zealand and have injectable testosterone from a doctor?
What carrier oil are you using?
You say overly sensitive to medications, alcohol. Does this mean you can get anxiety from an alcohol swab ?
Testosterone cypionate. Yes from a GP. I have afew beers from time to time, but just can't get carried away, basically a light weight.

andrewBwinter

Third time was the charm:
120mg/wk one shot Saturday - cold and flu like symptoms Thursday/Friday
60mg e3.5d - okay, but not feeling my all
36mg every other day - much better (works out to 120 per week roughly)

Experiment and see

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching