What's the best pinning schedule for this SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenLowT

Hi guys,
I'm strongly considering injecting myself 3x per week rather than the 2x per week I have been doing. The doctor suggested I might have some success with it as well. I currently inject only my HCG 3x per week. My SHGB is 21, would I inject M/W/F? How would I feel on Saturday and Sunday? My current protocol is below:

Testosterone Cypionate: 42ml 2x per week
HCG: 500iu's 3x per week
Anastrozole: 0.125 2x per week.
Injecting: Test M & Th, HCG M, Th, & Sat

Just trying to see if switching things up will help some. Libido still sucks, but what's new. Last Labs are below:

Total T: 768
Free T: 17
E2: 17.7
SHBG: 21.1

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

How long have you been on the current protocol/schedule? The lab results posted reflect a sensitive e2 test? Where has your free testosterone typically sat? At 17?

Vince

Super Moderator
3 days a week is a pretty hard schedule, because of Saturday and Sunday. I think you should consider injecting everyday or every other day.

M/W/F is problematic in that you're in a much deeper trough on Sun night a deep spot that isn't there the rest of the week. Skip this M/W/F mess and go to EOD. 25mg EOD is a good start point.

By the numbers, you don't have a problem, per se, your Free T is under the lab range, and I don't like all the HCG that you're using.

Libido is a broad term...your interest in sex is absent? Or you want to have sex but erections are the problem?

BigBamBoo

When I was doing M-W-F I would inject Monday morning around 7am. Weds afternoon around 3pm. And Friday evening around 9pm.

Never felt “down” on Sunday and would do labs on Monday morning before my injections.

From your labs, looks like you could bump up your dose of T a bit.

KenLowT

How long have you been on the current protocol/schedule? The lab results posted reflect a sensitive e2 test? Where has your free testosterone typically sat? At 17?
I've been on this protocol for longer than 6 weeks I believe. And yes, the Free T usually sits there at 17.

jmyers

I’ve switched to everyday injections at 24mg and am starting to see a big difference in well being, sexual function and libido. I had previously done 60mg M/Th. I am at a higher dose now but have zero sides and my E2 is around 27. My SHBG is also low, 23. I’ve found I need higher free T to maintain libido. I sit around 1100 total and 30 free, a bit higher than top range but anything under is not enough for me.

Systemlord

It may be that your libido is weak do to not injecting frequently enough, which was the case for myself and we pretty much have similar SHBG levels. A twice weekly protocol wasn't sufficient enough to see many improvements at all.

I vote for EOD or ED with the latter being the best choice. God did I feel good on a daily, holy moly!

I'm the same as jmyers, Free T must be at or above high normal to see any benefits on TRT.

KenLowT

I’ve switched to everyday injections at 24mg and am starting to see a big difference in well being, sexual function and libido. I had previously done 60mg M/Th. I am at a higher dose now but have zero sides and my E2 is around 27. My SHBG is also low, 23. I’ve found I need higher free T to maintain libido. I sit around 1100 total and 30 free, a bit higher than top range but anything under is not enough for me.
That's really interesting. Thanks for sharing. It looks like you have the same SHGB as mine or close to it. My Free T must be higher as well in order to get the sexual benefits I'm looking for.

KenLowT

It may be that your libido is weak do to not injecting frequently enough, which was the case for myself and we pretty much have similar SHBG levels. A twice weekly protocol wasn't sufficient enough to see many improvements at all.

I vote for EOD or ED with the latter being the best choice. God did I feel good on a daily, holy moly!

I'm the same as jmyers, Free T must be at or above high normal to see any benefits on TRT.
This is very encouraging. I think I might switch to EOD. Do you take HCG as well? I'm taking it for fertility purposes. I'm wondering how many guys on here take both and inject once using Nelson Vergel's method.

jmyers

I have had terrible experiences with hCG, The only thing I’ve found that has worked is taking 50 iu daily. Anything about this caused me libido and erection problems as well as anxiety. Maybe it’s because of my low SBHG but the very low dose is the only thing I can tolerate

KenLowT

For now I'm going to the M/W/F split until I talk to the doctor after our 90 day follow up labs. It makes the most sense since I take HCG 3x per week. My only concern is how to use the AI when in the past using it so close together in dates dropped my E2 too low.

jmyers

You may want to just stop taking your AI and see if you feel better. I was taking .1 Mg 2x per week after trying every possible dose and even that was too much I felt 100 times better after stopping and that one was when I was pinning 2x per week. Still Ed or eod is going to make a world of difference to you with that low shbg

BigBamBoo

Moving to more frequent injections will probably lower your E2, so be aware and keep an eye out for crashing your E.

When I went from every 3.5 day protocol to M-W-F, my E2 dropped nearly in half. And no, I did not take an AI.

KenLowT

Moving to more frequent injections will probably lower your E2, so be aware and keep an eye out for crashing your E.

When I went from every 3.5 day protocol to M-W-F, my E2 dropped nearly in half. And no, I did not take an AI.
Yeah, I think I'm going to lay off the AI for now. I'll see how I react, but I do not want my joints hurting and feeling miserable again after taking them too close together when I first started.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me