mg change and total test

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Hey guys, do any of you have any general numbers on how much higher your total test should be on day 7 (1 shot a week), for every 10 mg of cyp injected? I understand eveyone will metabolize it differently and all the other various lifestyle/environmental influences we have. My TRT doc said he's tracked increase/decrease in dose for many thousands of guys and gave me some numbers that seem hard to believe. Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Loki

For me 200 MG of test alone on day 7 I was very consistently in the 900-1000 Range... That is the only dose I have ever taken so I can't speak to variations... I did achieve similar numbers from Transdermal cream 150MG strength and applied it 1 Gram in the morning and 1 Gram at night.... Numbers varied but TT of 700-1000....

The only reason you were reading 900-1000 on 200mg of T is because you were likely far above 1500 for the 72hr half-life of TCyp. Assuming you received that T value having tested the morning of and before your next injection.

Loki

The only reason you were reading 900-1000 on 200mg of T is because you were likely far above 1500 for the 72hr half-life of TCyp. Assuming you received that T value having tested the morning of and before your next injection.

Weekly shot was Wednesday Evening, blood draw Wednesday afternoon... So as far away from the previous shot as I could... Isn't the goal to be in that range at the low point?

James

It doesn't work that way...far too many variables.
Some of these large clinics who have specialized in TRT for years and track dose/total test score for thousands of dudes might see some consistencies once they remove the outliers. They probably show a group who's numbers are way higher from an increase of 10 mg, others who's numbers don't move at all, and a majority, even if that's 51%, falling into a predictable range for every increase of 10 mg.

OMI100

Mica
You might find It interesting to see where you are at directly after your shot. The HIGH point. One more set of "T" labs ran Thursday morning. That should have you near TOP of your range after your Wednesday shot, then the set ran on Wednesday morning for LOW point. Now you have 2 sets of numbers to look at and do a simple graph to see how fast you get down to your LOW range..... Just a thought....

Loki

Mica
You might find It interesting to see where you are at directly after your shot. The HIGH point. One more set of "T" labs ran Thursday morning. That should have you near TOP of your range after your Wednesday shot, then the set ran on Wednesday morning for LOW point. Now you have 2 sets of numbers to look at and do a simple graph to see how fast you get down to your LOW range..... Just a thought....

I would be all for that... My consult is Tuesday and I will mention this... Is there any risk on that first 3 days being out of the range?

You should test peak Test. level at 48-72 hr after shot because of Test Cyp half life. If ur TROUGH level (Before weekly shot) is 1000 you will be crazy out of normal range 48-72 hr after shot. Most guys do well at 50-60 mg. 2x weekly.

DDD

For me 200 MG of test alone on day 7 I was very consistently in the 900-1000 Range... That is the only dose I have ever taken so I can't speak to variations... I did achieve similar numbers from Transdermal cream 150MG strength and applied it 1 Gram in the morning and 1 Gram at night.... Numbers varied but TT of 700-1000....

I started TRT with that same dose. How do you keep your E2 in check with that? Has your estradiol not elevated?

Test. Cyp. has a 6 chain ester attached to the molecule. Ur body has to metabolize the ester chain before the testosterone molecule can be utilized by ur body. That's why ur peak Test level won't occur for 48-72 hr after Test Cyp shot. Test. propionate and Test ethanate have shorter ester chains, that's why they metabolize quicker. Test propionate is injected daily or EOD due to its short ester chain and half life with virtually no issues with estradiol.

HoustonTX

I agree with Orrin. It's a good idea to know your peak and trough and work your way from there with labs. I was always told that your peak was 24 hours after injection, though. When I had labs run 24 hours after 100mgs, I was at 1300 but was occasionally at 1500 or higher (out of test range)

ERO

The need for this was far greater with once a week T dosing vs every 3.5 days. Smaller amounts more often smooth out the peaks and valleys so one should not really have to worry about them. Do you blood work on the day of your shot, before your shot, and you are good to go.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm sure there are some people who can do fine with one injection a week, but I know the best way is every 3 1/2 days.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me