Lowering Testosterone Dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

I know this topic has been rammed down our stubborn faces again and again by @madman. I was hoping to get experiences of guys that started on a higher dose, felt unwell, and then lowered their dose and are now doing much better. What side effects told them to lower their dose? This video is fantastic and I admit it sounds almost exactly like me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

I know this topic has been rammed down our stubborn faces again and again by @madman. I was hoping to get experiences of guys that started on a higher dose, felt unwell, and then lowered their dose and are now doing much better. What side effects told them to lower their dose? This video is fantastic and I admit it sounds almost exactly like me.

In the quest of finding the right protocol, I have tried various things. I have on a few occasions pushed my levels way too high accidentally. The first time was with Xyosted. Over the course of a few months, I think the peaks and troughs gradually elevated to the point that I start feeling anxious.

However, I think the biggest and most dangerous culprit is the topical compound cream I’ve used. I have tried various doses, locations and times of application. No matter how I do it, it tends to bring me way over the top. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to tolerate it long enough to get labs while I felt that way.

The symptoms I typically felt were heart palpitations, generalized tachycardia, anxiety, insomnia and a sense of doom, if that makes sense. Probably the worst feeling is the anxiety.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
In case anyone hasn't seen this compilation of relevant anecdotes:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com