Lowering Dose Side Effects

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ed031561

All these problems on 250mg/wk of test? I am no expert but boy do I find this hard to believe. I have been on trt since my forties, I am now 61 and have been running 200mg/wk for all that time. Even when I have done cycles of up to 600mg/wk I have never ran into any of what you mentioned. I know everyone is different but this seems odd. Perhaps there are other problems at play? I know guys that ran a 1000mg/wk without issue.

GreenMachineX

All these problems on 250mg/wk of test? I am no expert but boy do I find this hard to believe. I have been on trt since my forties, I am now 61 and have been running 200mg/wk for all that time. Even when I have done cycles of up to 600mg/wk I have never ran into any of what you mentioned. I know everyone is different but this seems odd. Perhaps there are other problems at play? I know guys that ran a 1000mg/wk without issue.
In the past, I've ran huge cycles as well. Something changed as I got older.

T

tareload

1652024302058.png

That's why the blanket protocols are really bad news. For TRT how about start at 70-100 mg/week to test a generous minimum effective dose strategy. Age and health status also come into the calculus.

Guys are now front loading permacruises and their provider leads them to believe this is TRT.

Using someone else's anecdotal experience seems comforting but can be recipe for disaster.

Gianluca

Progesterone 3 nmol/l
E2 27pg/ml
SHBG 21
T 37.5 ( range 10 -35)
Free T 1126pmol/l (range 225 - 725

We cant get Pregnenolone tested in Australia
I don’t think FT is that grossly elevated, but we all different, maybe that was a bit too much for for you, but unlikely since you claim your symptoms worsen with the dose decrease, keep it up for a little bit longer and test levels again at 6 weeks.

I’m not sure about that Progesterone level or range, but if you can get a 50mg micronized capsule slow released of Pregnenolone, preferably RX and try it for a week or two, it will tell you if that was the missing piece or it is helping .

Also pull your DHEA and FT3 thyroid when you have a chance, all of these needs to be at a good level, it is not all about Testosterone. Your issues may not come from too much Testosterone.

Be patient and do one step at the time, as first I would try ASAP micronized Pregnenolone SR and pull the other labs

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me