Help lowering test dose + going from M/W/F to EOD

Buy Lab Tests Online

TRT1986

HI everyone.

I have just subscribed but I have doing allot of reading on the forum for sometime already. I have also read the posts on lowering dose, but I admit I read too much, and I have a bit of paralysis over analysis!

I just need an input from the most experienced here. I have read plenty of intelligent and useful comments from many members, especially from @Cataceous and @madman.

I thank you guys as I'm realizing I have been taking too much test for too long since I'm very far from physiological doses, and I believe it caused me some side effects mainly on anxiety and overstimulation, even though my levels never came back that high

I'm currently on 60mg 3 x week injection of Test CYP,' TT 624 FT 24 SHBG 9.2 (labcorp), blood was taken at trough, on Monday, using an insulin syringe

last year I tried these two protocols as well always with an insulin syringe, SHBG always around 9/12 here:

.13ml daily (182 mg) TT 670 FT 29.2
.11ml daily (154 mg) FT 26.4 but cannot find TT

These two protocol below were back in the 2019, consider I used a low dead space syringe, so N.1 was .3ml and N.2 27ml, minus what I calculate was the waste at .04 for each injection the result in mgs. I do not know my SHBH here, but right before this, I was doing .27 3 x week subQ with LDS syringe, FT at 16 and my SHBG was 22, the rest is all IM injections

1- 52mg 3 x week TT 887 FT 24.4

2- 47.3 mg 3 x week TT 700 FT 20

I want to go on EOD injection which makes sense to me, and I have two options to start lowering my dose. either lowering 24mg per week for a tot of 156mg, or lowering 33mg for a tot of 147mg. The latter may make more sense to me, but I'm just afraid it may be a bit too much of a decrease? should I just lower 24mg for sometime to let my SHBG came up a little to decrease a bit more later?

I was also thinking to decrease the 24mg for a week or 2, and if I don't get much anxiety/overstimulation relief I would decrease the other 8mg

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The latter may make more sense to me, but I'm just afraid it may be a bit too much of a decrease?
Back when on injections I was able to get by with less T on a daily versus every other day protocol, 80 mg versus 49 mg a feel better. My TT and FT levels weren’t that much different either with the exception of estrogen, 28 versus 49.

Systemlord

should I just lower 24mg for sometime to let my SHBG came up a little to decrease a bit more later?
Stop trying to control your SHBG because you can’t, you can only try minimize the suppression by injecting smaller doses.

I got my SHBG to increase 11->24 on diet and exercise. Now I’m on Jatenzo @ 237 mg twice daily which has a 6 hour half-life and a total daily dosage of 474 mg.

TRT1986

Stop trying to control your SHBG because you can’t, you can only try minimize the suppression by injecting smaller doses.

I got my SHBG to increase 11->24 on diet and exercise. Now I’m on Jatenzo @ 237 mg twice daily which has a 6 hour half-life and a total daily dosage of 474 mg.
thank you, so you think lowering 33mg my weekly dose is not too much of a step down correct? that would be 42mg EOD 147mg tot weekly, from 180mg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me