Low libido and a visit to the Endocrinologist

Buy Lab Tests Online

Traildude

I was curious how you even found out about it as you seem to say it wasn't causing any problems.

It was discovered during a pelvic and abdominal cat scan when urologist found tiny trace of blood in urine, i was sent for the scan. This situation is monitored annually now.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I did notice something else in my last blood test. My glucose was 96, I think that is a bit high. I know that too much insulin will lower testosterone right?
When I was low T i ate absurd amounts of sugar non stop. I guess ut was my energy source. I would fall asleep standing up and stuff it was bad im lucky I don't have diabetes. 3 days into treatment I lost all urges for sugar and candy I went close to a month without snacking or eating like I was. I have something with sugar at night now in moderation.

Traildude

I attribute my T problems almost exclusively , to my move back to the U.S. 2 years ago, before I moved here my T was pretty high for my age @ 623 , all my thyroid numbers were different too . Like a different person. I never really understood what they were until I got back btw, and until I had the beginnings of problems but now I know. We really are bombarded with so much crap in our foodstuffs and even the non gmo products are relatively low quality compared to where I used to live. Our society isn't homogenous (not that many are, I know) and we are polarized severely. I think this lessens in some ways the quality of life. Largely people do not treat eachother good in this country either.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me