Low Ferratin again

Buy Lab Tests Online

gaz7718

Always had a low ferratin level over the past few years that’s I’ve monitored bloods but the last 2 tests it dropped below the normal range. I started to supplement with iron and vitaminC a month prior to my last test but my ferratin levels only marginally improved and remain below normal.
Happy with all other readings
Any thoughts

Attachments

• 4AB182F5-1991-4160-B4C5-EE021B017E3A.png
    4AB182F5-1991-4160-B4C5-EE021B017E3A.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 95
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Iron and Ferritin takes a long time with supplements to improve from that low. It took me 7 months of iron and vit C supplements to go from ferritin of 34 to 76. When I started the supplements my doctor told me it would be 6-12 months before the ferritin would be at a good level. He didn't even want me to test it until 6 months.

Based on what I observed with labs and what my doctor told me, the first 1-2 months is not much improvement for the ferritin. When you are that low, the first month or two the iron supplement is mostly used up fixing the iron levels. Once the iron levels are restored, then the storage (ferritin) rises slightly faster.

Are you donating blood? If not, have you done any tests to check for bleeding?

You have a long road ahead of you. If I was paying out of pocket for ferritin labs, I would save my money and wait many months before checking again.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me