Kind of new here would like a little advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

stickersteve

I have been monitoring this site watching everyones posts for years but have never posted, but now I need a little advise. I am 64, have felt like crap for years. I have crohns so that is a major part of it. I have tried testosterone off and on but never stuck with it. Once I tried shots, hit a nerve and could barely walk for a couple days so I gave up on that. I just had all my hormone levels checked. Testosterone came back at 241. I know that is low. DHEA also very low. I have started testosterone troches (under the tongue) I am not going to chance shots again and I am very hairy so I hate using cream. The troches I can handle fine. Each troche is 200mg. I am taking 1/4 or 50mg a day. I may up that to 100 if I dont get any results, but I am curious if anyone knows how sublingual equates to shots. It looks like a lot of you take maybe 150mg up to 300 in a shot each week. If I am taking 50 a day that is 350 a week which sounds like a lot more, but maybe the shots work different overall than sublingual and I need more of it to get the same effect? I may or may not add DHEA.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Once I tried shots, hit a nerve and could barely walk for a couple days so I gave up on that.
My first endocrinologist actually started me out on 18 gauge syringes, more like nails, then I found this forum and got wise real fast. I started using 30 gauge insulin syringes and never looked back.

Now I’m on oral Jatenzo @ 237 mg twice daily.

No one here on troches nor have I ever heard of a success story.

Last edited:

stickersteve

so I just looked that up. Jatenzo is just a pill right? I am not scared of needles, it just is a little inconvenient so I was looking for an alternative. I get these troches from a compounding pharmacy and they are not overly expensive. Jatenzo looks interesting, if my insurance would cover it

Systemlord

Jatenzo is just a pill right?
Yes, a large gel capsule. My insurance only covered in Jatenzo, once all the other treatment options failed to produce good results. I actually got a medical exception from my doctor that got it covered.

I was quoted $3400 dollars attempting to refill my prescription early.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You can get this one but it costs 150 dollars per month.

Kyzatrex

This pharmacy has it: Compounding Pharmacy Patients - ReviveRX Compounding Pharmacy

Kyzatrex is an FDA approved oral testosterone therapy to treat low testosterone. It is a cash pay only product that avoids all prior authorizations or insurance hassles. The only thing you need is a prescription from your treating physician to obtain the therapy.

The price is $159 dollars for 120 capsules ( one month of therapy)

Kyzatrex, a unique formulation of oral testosterone undeconate that is taken twice daily with food. It has shown 96% efficacy in clinical trials with normal testosterone levels at day 90.

Kyzatrex is taken twice a day with food. The absorption of Kyzatrex is not significantly affected by fat content in a meal or alcohol consumption. Kyzatrexhas a unique delivery system that is easily absorbed through the lymphatic system, so it primarily bypasses the liver and is not known to cause adverse hepatic events.

The therapy is easy to introduce into your daily regimen and you will never have to use needles or gels again.

Kyzatrex has a limited adverse effect profile (independently and compared to any other oral) featuring an increase in blood pressure of 1.6 mm plateauing at 6 months, as well as lower total cholesterol and lower triglycerides from baseline at 6 months.

Kyzatrex has demonstrated limited affect on Hemoglobin levels potentially reducing the need to give blood on Testosterone Therapy as well increased polycythemia events.

Kyzatrex has also shown decreases in SHBG levels and increases in Free Testosterone which from Clinician and Patient feedback, been important indicators in symptom relief.

Kyzatrex has also shown less suppression of LH and FSH which could aid in keeping normal axis function and reducing things like testicular shrinkage.

Kyzatrex features flexible dosing in strengths of 100mg, 150 mg and 200 mg allowing the physician to get the optimal testosterone level for each individual patient.

FOR MORE INFORMATION
I will add pharmacy numbers and npi numbers etc

GO TO www.kyzatrex.com for more information.

T

tareload

Once I tried shots, hit a nerve and could barely walk for a couple days so I gave up on that.
You did it wrong and did not have the proper instruction. If cost is issue then properly doing injections is your best best. After reading this site regularly you should do it correctly. Questions?

Or stick to troches. The proper method to use those is buccal not sublingual. It takes a lot of discipline to let the Testosterone absorb through gums and not swallow. There are posts here on serum levels after troche administration.

Post in thread 'High hematocrit prevalence with intranasal vs. intramuscular testosterone' High hematocrit prevalence with intranasal vs. intramuscular testosterone

Last edited by a moderator:

sammmy

Subcutaneous injections with skin pinching will not hit a nerve, unlike intramuscular injections.

Alternatively, you can de-hair your upper arms or abdomen and apply Androgel there. It's a quickly evaporating alcohol gel and is not sticky after it dries in 10 mins.

Buccal troches may cause mouth/gum irritation. The absorption is less than injections, so the doses are higher. How much is absorbed, depends on the formulation of the particular compounding pharmacy, and I seriously doubt they actually tested it.

T

tareload

unlike intramuscular injections
IM injections don't hit nerves IF you know what you are doing.

With any delivery method you will have to do labwork. Nothing special about compounded troches. Brute force. They don't need to test them. Just make sure they are made properly which takes homework.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sergel

I have been doing subcutaneous injections for 5 years with great results... No botched injections ever... Subq is the way to go in my book or at least shallow muscular with 27 to 30 ga needles...

Stick to it, it gets better with time... try to add exercise to your TRT and it works miracles... will give you a new life...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me