Newbie here in need of advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Thanks for posting your labs. On your last set of labs in 2015, both FT4 and FT3 were hovering in the 45% range. I personally think 'most' guys will find an optimal zone, somewhere in the 50% to 80% range, so if any of this were based on that mindset, one might see it as your free serum results are just slightly under performing to be just slightly below the bottom tier.

I think it's good that both free serum labs are real close to each other in the reference percentage, however I might suggest that you're overdue for new labs, so when you get them please include a Reverse T3 in the mix. In fact, the same FT4, FT3, TSH, and add RT3 and antibodies TPO & TgAb (if you've never checked antibodies before?). When you get the RT3 results, you can check the ratio at https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/rt3-ratio/ , and/or of course just post here at EM.

If your RT3 is GTG, then it's in your corner. If you're happy with your metabolism, energy, body temp isn't running on cool side, etc., no real sides, then all is fine. Or, maybe you're noticing some symptoms, and/or symptoms progress as time goes on, you might consider talking about treatment with a good physician, and increase your serum levels to a range that is optimal for you. As you continue to age you will most likely just see a general decline in hormonal productivity, thus you see the masses of 40yo+ guys diagnosed with hypogonadism, hypothyroidsm, hypoeverythingdism lol!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thanks for the reply. I will consider the clomid restart. However, what exactly would I be restarting? My LH/FSH were pretty good in 2010 lab test--they were lower in my last test but still like around 4-5. Is the rational behind a clmoid therapy that you trick your HPTA into thinking "low estrogen" , which would result in higher Androgen production and then when you come off the Clomid you'd hope that Androgens remain high?

I personally, with the varicocele history and my lab tests am thinking along the lines of my testes just producing like 30% less androgens then they'd normally do, which in turn causes the symptoms. Hence I was looking in the direction of TRT. I am not sure however, I could be wrong. Is this line of thinking too farfetched in your opinion?

Essentially, I am thinking that a free testosterone of 11 or 13 on a range of 11-42 is just too low to experience good sexual function. I believe I have the free testosterone of a 60 year old instead of a 33 year old. Is that thinking wrong?

Henry

Great advice in this thread. My thing would be this.....how well do you know your urologist? The reason why I ask is, is he the type that would freak out if you came to him with your own protocol? I know my doc would freak out if I came in with a specific protocol and accuse me of hanging out on bodybuilding forums looking for steroids.

I think most of your problem is rooted in Free T which yours is abysmally low. Some Dr's will treat this and your symptoms but you're basically in a place with your Total T that wouldn't justify HRT. In the Prolactin area, refrain from sex, even masturbation for ~48 priors to a test and make sure that you fast for at least 8 hours (water only), to verify previous results. You obviously over did it with Caber as (too) low Prolactin is worse than high.

I think most of your problem is rooted in Free T which yours is abysmally low. Some Dr's will treat this and your symptoms but you're basically in a place with your Total T that wouldn't justify HRT. In the Prolactin area, refrain from sex, even masturbation for ~48 priors to a test and make sure that you fast for at least 8 hours (water only), to verify previous results. You obviously over did it with Caber as (too) low Prolactin is worse than high.

That's exactly it. It baffles me that my total T is mostly around 500 and even up to 600, but my free T is almost out of range low. That's very odd. I wish there was a way to lower SHBG or increase free testosterone. Would spare me off going the HRT route.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me