First post. Can’t get E2 under control, starting to worry

Buy Lab Tests Online

Seagal

@BigTex how did you front-load TU?
I used weekly 125mg as an example for the plots. I don't know what oil is used in my TU.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-13-11-53-52-76_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-13-11-53-52-76_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2024-03-13-12-14-00-08_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-13-12-14-00-08_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_2024-03-13-12-15-21-18_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-13-12-15-21-18_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 22
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RotnGun

Or how about this one. Most men just want to feel good on trt. And for majority of them 100mg or less doesn’t cut it.

And anyone using testosterone alone for bodybuilding is not using doses that low. 200mg a week will work ok using other anabolics. Or for maintaining what they have, from getting big with other compounds. This post is way off base.
Well, what about this. Take a non hypogonadal guy with a total test level of 700ng/dl. If that guy can do away with an AI, Erectile dysfunction medication, finasteride and DHT blockers, and not donate blood, then should a guy on TRT not be able to do the same thing? None of us here had to use AI's or ED drugs or donate blood before starting TRT. I've noticed that most guys on this forum who do have problems on TRT seem to be taking 120mg a week or more of test a week. So I don't get how a guy can feel better on 120mg a week when that guy has to take an AI or ED medication and donate blood.

Also, there is another mistake I notice guys doing while on TRT. I can't remember who it was, but someone (maybe it was @Cataceous ) stated on this forum that it is a bad ideal to inject test every other day or E3D, or twice a week. The reason this person gave was that if you inject lets say 80mg test c per week,,, injecting 40mg every 3.5 days, then that 40mg of test c injection can break down fast (dependent on metabolism and SHBG level) at the injection site an cause an "over dose" of test c into the body. The body is not meant to accomodate 40mg of test in one day. When 40mg is injected at once, then this is where problems can arise. The body can just handle up 10mg of test in one day. This is why this one member here was advocating to do daily injections as a means to avoid side effects. And this same member was saying that the free test level does increase when doing daily injects. If people want to avoid side effects on TRT, then a lower dose should be implemented divided into daily injects.

Charliebizz

Well, what about this. Take a non hypogonadal guy with a total test level of 700ng/dl. If that guy can do away with an AI, Erectile dysfunction medication, finasteride and DHT blockers, and not donate blood, then should a guy on TRT not be able to do the same thing? None of us here had to use AI's or ED drugs or donate blood before starting TRT. I've noticed that most guys on this forum who do have problems on TRT seem to be taking 120mg a week or more of test a week. So I don't get how a guy can feel better on 120mg a week when that guy has to take an AI or ED medication and donate blood.

Also, there is another mistake I notice guys doing while on TRT. I can't remember who it was, but someone (maybe it was @Cataceous ) stated on this forum that it is a bad ideal to inject test every other day or E3D, or twice a week. The reason this person gave was that if you inject lets say 80mg test c per week,,, injecting 40mg every 3.5 days, then that 40mg of test c injection can break down fast (dependent on metabolism and SHBG level) at the injection site an cause an "over dose" of test c into the body. The body is not meant to accomodate 40mg of test in one day. When 40mg is injected at once, then this is where problems can arise. The body can just handle up 10mg of test in one day. This is why this one member here was advocating to do daily injections as a means to avoid side effects. And this same member was saying that the free test level does increase when doing daily injects. If people want to avoid side effects on TRT, then a lower dose should be implemented divided into daily injects.
Most guys that have trouble with trt are ones on forums. The over thinkers and the over researchers. The ones that consistently try to find the magical “sweet spot” for e2. Because they have a transient sensation of burning nipples. Or water retention. Or slight rise in hct. The list can go on and on. We do have a small number of men that do have issues with the excipients in testosterone formulations and so on @FunkOdyssey has shed plenty of light on that topic. And those issues have men thinking it’s the actual testosterone causing issue. But once you get outside these forum walls you see most men doing well on trt are on 120mg and up. Doing 1-2 injections a week max. With no a.i or hcg. What you see here is a small percentage of possible “ outliers” and “overthinkers” or guys with more then just low testosterone as the issue.

TLR

I agree that the stable levels seen with more frequent injections looks better on paper and “should” theoretically be better….but clinically there are MANY men who don’t feel as good with more frequent injections…I’m not about to try to explain why because I don’t know (and I’d be cautious to believe someone who says they do)….

Charliebizz

I agree that the stable levels seen with more frequent injections looks better on paper and “should” theoretically be better….but clinically there are MANY men who don’t feel as good with more frequent injections…I’m not about to try to explain why because I don’t know (and I’d be cautious to believe someone who says they do)….
From all my years on the forums. Seems like most men that do well only need 1-2x a week injections. Again a few outliers but it’s far from the norm to need more. And that’s from many of the drs that participate in forums and groups also.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me