Is HCG necessary on testosterone replacement ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JQ88

Hey Coast!

Labs were taken immediately prior to injection... So my low point.

Yes bro this was standard Estradoil testing and I have definitely felt low e2 symptoms at times.

My trough seemed a little low Im not sure where I am peaking but I can definitely feel a dip.

Shbg = 21

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hey guys,

Finally got some numbers.

Running 100mg of cyp and .25mg Adex twice a week.

I believe VC used to run this same exact protocol.

Anyway it's still a little up and down.

A bit of a roller coaster.

E2 fluctuates. High and low symptoms from day to day.

Suggestions gentlemen???

TT 678 (249-836)

FT 194 (30-150)

E2 17 (7-49)

This was on a trough day.

You are injecting once a week, or twice? I'm not certain from your post. Multiple, smaller injections over the course of a week can stabilize levels.

JQ88

Yes coast I was injecting twice a week for a total of 200mg/wk and .5mg Adex per week split into two injections.

I could keep same protocol and cut Adex dose in half OR

Try 50mg eod no AI in an effort to eliminate the ANASTROZOLE all together.

Although I'm not sure if I would still need a little Adex at 50mg eod.

I'm curious to hear from VC because I know he made a similar switch and I'm wondering if it's still working out for him.

But I need to make a decision asap.

CoastWatcher

Yes coast I was injecting twice a week for a total of 200mg/wk and .5mg Adex per week split into two injections.

I could keep same protocol and cut Adex dose in half OR

Try 50mg eod no AI in an effort to eliminate the ANASTROZOLE all together.

Although I'm not sure if I would still need a little Adex at 50mg eod.

I'm curious to hear from VC because I know he made a similar switch and I'm wondering if it's still working out for him.

But I need to make a decision asap.

I see elimination of an AI, if you can do it, as a win. I've never taken one, I inject daily, and many guys can do it on an EOD protocol.

JQ88

Oh wow I didn't know you injected daily coast. What is your protocol?

Do u think I could eliminate AI at 50mg eod or should I go lower???

In your opinion.

CoastWatcher

Oh wow I didn't know you injected daily coast. What is your protocol?

Do u think I could eliminate AI at 50mg eod or should I go lower???

In your opinion.

I inject 16mg daily, 250 of HCG, down dramatically, twice a week. I would NOT go lower than 50mg/EOD to start.

JQ88

Very interesting coast and I really appreciate the dialogue here.

I once thought about 16mg daily as well.

Can I ask why you say NOT to go lower than 50mg eod for now?

CoastWatcher

Very interesting coast and I really appreciate the dialogue here.

I once thought about 16mg daily as well.

Can I ask why you say NOT to go lower than 50mg eod for now?

You've been injecting 200mg a week in divided doses. I would hold close to that as a starting point. You can always drop down if you need to (and you might, or you might not...we're all different).

JQ88

Ok yeah that's what I was thinking.

Really have no idea whether or not I will need an AI now that I'm going more frequent, lower dosing.

Will have to play it by feel.

Thanks man.

I'll keep you updated.

JQ88

Speed I'm not against ED at all.

In fact, I enjoy injecting.

Do you really believe it will have a greater impact than EOD?

If you were me knowing I want to get off Adex seeing my numbers what would you start at?

CoastWatcher

If you were me knowing I want to get off Adex seeing my numbers what would you start at?

You're going to have to pick a protocol and see it through for at least six weeks. You're clearly stuck at a crossroads, unable to choose which way to go. If you go to daily injections, as I did, and you could take your current weekly dose and divide by seven. Don't worry if the calculation is a bit below/above your current dose. I was at 100mg/weekly, and went to 16mg/daily. Couldn't be happier. Or, you could go to EOD injections and see if they did the trick for you. One can always adopt a daily protocol if EOD fails to give you what you're looking for. But it's up to you, and you've been spinning your wheels for weeks looking for answers. Is there something more going on?

JQ88

Hey coast,

No I really it think it boils down an attempt to get off anastrozole while keeping high T levels.

You saw 200mg/wk only brought be to 700 but still needed a little Anastrozole there.

I think I have two options in regards to TRT:

Stay mid range without an AI or stay higher range with low AI dose.

And yes... I am torn.

Mood and strength improve as e2 rises but erectile function really suffers.

I wonder if more frequent injections will help. However you are correct, ILL NEVER KNOW UNLESS I TRY.

Speed

Based on everything I read from Dr John and Saya, I would like you to try ED and report here with subjective result and also a blood work after 6 weeks. I'm low shbg 10-20 likw yoy and will try the same protocol when I start TRT again.

ERO

Your AI need should drop when you go from Every 3.5 days to EOD or daily, so cutting your AI dose in half would be a logical starting point. Low E2 is as bad or worse than high E2.

JQ88

Speed I will definitely report results.

I would like to stop AI cold turkey of going daily.

I guess 20-25mg daily might be a good place to start for me... Any suggestions?

The toughest part is "should I take an AI or not take an AI?"

Speed

The easiest way is to stop questioning and go 6 weeks without AI and BASED ON BLOOD RESULTS decide what later. Stop asking questions and do it :D Nothing bad will happen. It's a safe experiment :) " paralysis by analasis "

JQ88

Honestly speed if I'm going to go daily without AI then 20mg daily (140mg/wk) is probably the highest I could go without needing an AI. I feel like that's a good starting point and can adjust up or down based on labs I don't know man. 100/.25 (2x/wk) was ok it felt like a little too much of a spike I don't know bro.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me