HCG is the problem....

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigBamBoo

Hi folks.
Some of you have probably read some of my other post. But here is a brief overview.

I was having high E side on my starting protocol of 80mg of T and 500iu of HCG every 3.5
days.

I tried lowering my T dose to 60mg every 3.5 days, and all that did was lower my E2 from 75 to about 70.
And my TT went from 1000+ to about 950 and my FT from 25+ to around 19.

I am a extream over responder to AI so I almost stopped TRT. But decided to go to M-W-F of 50mg of T and no HCG.

Wow....big diffence. My E2 issues stopped. And I am feeling the best I have since starting TRT.

So while waiting for Labcorp to catch up on E2 tests, I decided to add back in HCG. Bingo...after two doses of 350iu I started having acne issues, sore nipples, and my mood dropped a bit.
I stopped again with the HCG and now after a week since my last shot of HCG...no more high E2 symptoms.

I have been worried about my nuts shrinking, but so far...if anything...they seem fuller and actually are hanging lower than when I was using HCG.

I am secondary, and I guess the HCG is converting to E.

Anyways...will be pulling labs in another week or so and hope Lapcorp has their back log caught up.
Will post labs then.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm happy that you're feeling so good. I know a lot of members can't use HCG and others use a very low dose. It shows how different all are.

fifty

Interesting. Please keep us updated. I am starting MWF injections starting next week. Your posts are helpful.

BigBamBoo

Yes, we are all different for sure.

My wish now looking back would have been when I started TRT to just start a low T dose with no HCG or AI. And then and only then, added things and upped the dosage as needed.

But in all honesty, I needed to hear that I was going to have HCG and an AI or I probably would not have started or went with Defy.
I bet I am not alone on this.

I think back to the first online clinic I talked to and what an absolute shit show I would have been if I went with their protocol.
They wanted me on 200mg a week of T, 1500iu of HCG and....wait for it...TWO mg of AI a week.

Moogie

So I am starting my 8th week of TRT. I had E2 issues and it seemed to go sideways with HCG. After my HCG shot, I felt terrible BUT my libido went through the roof.

So I wanted to experiment.

I stopped HCG for a week and a few days and my symptoms subsided, jumped back on it and E2 symptoms came right back. Doc added .125 of AI and I got to tell you, I do feel better with AI EOD. I am not completely sure if I will continue with HCG - and if I stop, I may not need the AI. I want to go as little of RX as possible. I am taking 500ml HCG 2x week and Test C 40ml 2x week. AI .125 EOD.

Gotta tell you, I like the libido boost though....

Good post - keep us up to date.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm one who never had any issues with E2 or HCG. I've been injecting 500 IU of HCG twice a week for four years now.

theoneguy

I found at 250IU 2x a week my upper back was breaking out in tons of pimples but at 500IU a week it is clearing up and going away and I feel much much better. Maybe the higher does increases your progesterone levels more? did you ever get your DHEA and Progesterone checked on HCG?

Vince

Super Moderator
I also supplement with 25 mg of DHEA and 10 mg of pregnenolone.
DHEA - Sulfate 347.3 range 48.9 - 344.2

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching