IP Pharma

Buy Lab Tests Online
Been on test cyp 100mg for 10 weeks now. Messed up my first dose at home way back and now im two weeks short of my refill. Doc wont prescribe.

My buddy is a competitive bodybuilder and got me 300mg bottle of coy from Ip Pharma. He uses it all the time but im leary and really dont want to go through a two week trough.

Anyway to validate if real or not? Its sealed. I dont want it to end up being tren or something lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Certainly looks professionally labeled Im just worried that when I google it I don't get much with IP Pharmaceutical but this work network I'm on is real dog shit piece of crap.

Certainly looks professionally labeled Im just worried that when I google it I don't get much with IP Pharmaceutical but this work network I'm on is real dog shit piece of crap.

Just seems like a ton! 300mg/1ML in a 10ML vial... im used to seeing these baby 200mg 1ML vials they prescribe lol

I just don't want to end up with a staph infection or something I'd only shoot the 50mg i use every 3.5 till i can make it 2 weeks

Probably just going to suck it up and deal until I can get a refill, I'm a freak about sterilization and the minor risk to reward ratio here isn't worth it to me.

No clue how these guys shoot homeade tren and shit like that, they are out of their minds.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me