Nelson is right, the shoulder in the best injection site...

Buy Lab Tests Online
I don't know what to say. It could just be a coincidence.

The fact of the matter is, realistically, you probably wouldn't see a direct effect from the test cyp you inject a day before. Cyp is a longer acting ester and can take weeks to be fully absorbed. If you were using prop, I would be more apt to believe it is a location issue.

That's interesting that you mention that, but I do not think that's accurate. Based on what I have read, TCyp absorbs up to 400% from baseline within 24 hrs and the longer acting ester means it takes longer to remain in the system. Below is an excerpt from drugbank.ca:

"Testosterone cypionate presents the same properties than its analog testosterone with the advantage that this molecule has a longer release rate and half-life. Administration of ester derivatives of testosterone as testosterone cypionate generates an increase in serum testosterone to levels reaching 400% from the baseline within 24 hours of administration. These androgen levels remain elevated for 3-5 days after initial administration."

All I know is when I haven't taken my shots in a while due to traveling or running out of meds, I do not get any morning wood at all. Once I start taking it, that very next morning I have extremely solid morning wood like I did in my teens and 20's. I know not every 2 bodies are the same, so I just know how it makes me feel personally. And I think that's what we should all be basing our treatment off of while on TRT and not numbers, right?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

halclyon

I'm using topical T, for two years now. It raised my T from 210 to 678 over a year, but then found Hemoglobin was higher than normal and endocrinologist was worried about stroke from too concentrated red blood cells, so we lowered the dosage and I had a half liter drawn. Then after finding my T was normal again, it plunged over three months to 120 and then to 210. DHEA was also twice the normal range. Not sure what that means? Thoughts? I began applying the T directly to the genitals and it is back up to 680. Any others using topical T who apply it to the genitals instead of stomach or thighs? Thoughts? Hal

I'm using topical T, for two years now. It raised my T from 210 to 678 over a year, but then found Hemoglobin was higher than normal and endocrinologist was worried about stroke from too concentrated red blood cells, so we lowered the dosage and I had a half liter drawn. Then after finding my T was normal again, it plunged over three months to 120 and then to 210. DHEA was also twice the normal range. Not sure what that means? Thoughts? I began applying the T directly to the genitals and it is back up to 680. Any others using topical T who apply it to the genitals instead of stomach or thighs? Thoughts? Hal

This thread is about injecting T in the deltoids.

Let's keep it on topic with you making your own thread to discuss your own matters if it's not injections in the deltoid.

Discussing the ester and half-life is rather moot when you neglect the individuals SHBG...absoprtion whether that be deltoid, IM, thigh, SQ...SHBG influences all of that.

I agree with what you said. When stating absorption, I was assuming all other factors hormone/labs values, would be the same; being it is the same person. I am unsure how injecting in the left delt vs the right delt would make a difference.

To answer the OP. I have not experienced this before and with the information provided, I am unsure what is happening.

madman

Super Moderator
Anyone else face the issue of having the test flow back out after pulling out the needle?

Is that due to the quantity (1CC too much?) or the size of my delt muscle?

Can you see the oily solution or is it just a drop of blood?

Injecting larger volumes of the testosterone to fast and pulling the needle out quickly can results in minor leakage and even than the amount of the oily solution is miniscule so it is nothing too fret about.

If anything when injecting sub-q most are injecting .5 ml or less depending on ones dose/injection frequency.

shawnheath

I agree on the shoulder inject site, I use a 5/8" long insulin needle that I backflush fill. Using 60mg Test Cyp 2x a week, 47 yrs old 200lbs-lean and my Total T is approx. 1,310ng/dl and free is 52ng/dl, both on the top end day 4 after injects. Feeling great and levels are constant all week long. I was on Glute and thigh injects and my numbers came up half of the current when I would get blood work on day 7 after injects. Totally recommend shoulder shots and follow up with your own blood work via discounted labs for like $30 to see where your at.

Vince

Super Moderator
My testosterone has grapeseed oil which is thinner than cottonseed oil. Because of that I can use a 29g 1/2" easytouch syringe, if I was using cottonseed oil I would used a 27g 1/2 " syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me