Hematocrit and TRT. How to have balance.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Keepfit1

We use between 0.5% and 3% , during worst Covid period and after flights or similar environments its 3% since nearly 3 years almost daily. If I am hibernating then I dont use it. It must be food grade and I dilute it with saline. Its best you do your own research though and satisfy yourself first.

We use between 0.5% and 3% , during worst Covid period and after flights or similar environments its 3% since nearly 3 years almost daily. If I am hibernating then I dont use it. It must be food grade and I dilute it with saline. Its best you do your own research though and satisfy yourself first.
I nebulise it for 1-2 mins per day and only if I have been exposed to any potential infection, eg flights restaurants etc

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Man, it’s so frustrating to see guys still battling the whole high HCT/ HGB and low iron thing. I’m not trying to come down on u specifically. Ur one of very many that are still caught up in this ridiculousness, and struggle with an issue that literally could not be easier to fix. Hct and HGB are just measurements of ur hydration status basically. They obv measure how many RBC’s and oxygen carrying proteins that u have in ur blood compared to the total volume of blood, but being properly hydrated can lower both measurements drastically. Not many people are actually properly hydrated. You could drink 2 gallons of water per day and still be dehydrated. All someone in ur situation has to do is learn how to properly hydrate ur cells, which will lower ur HCT and HGB levels into a healthy range, as well as lower ur BP into a healthy range. And then stop donating blood and let ur iron levels come back up. It’s honest to god that simple. I’ll link the best vid on how to properly hydrate urself that I’ve ever come across, and I’ll also link a vid talking about how slightly higher BP levels than we’re used to are most likely still very healthy. And this info is coming from a doctor

so there’s ur solution, and the solution almost every guy out there on HRT that struggles with the whole high HGB/ HCT levels, and low iron levels due to donating blood too often can implement. Now what will u, and most guys in ur situation actually do? Not watch either vid, and continue to not fully understand how to properly hydrate their cells and their body, and continue to be in a constant state of whether they should lower their dose, donate blood, and/ or take an iron supplement, or even get off of HRT all together possibly. But hopefully there’s at least a few guys here that are smart enough to implement this extremely easy and effective solution. It’s just really tough seeing guys struggle with this issue, when it’s honestly one of the easiest issues to remedy. Another thing I highly recommend for BP is magnesium. Everyone should be taking it, but definitely anyone with BP issues should take it. There’s many other easy ways to lower BP, but taking magnesium, properly hydrating urself, and using the correct forms of salt can do the trick for most people

@Gman86, again, thank you for this video. I have been doing a lot of investigating on this subject of blood pressure guidelines. It has really opened my eyes. For years my blood pressure was around 138/75 and my doctor always told me for a guy my size this was very good. All of the sudden the guidelines changed according to the American Heart Association and the American Cardiology Association and millions of people who were supposedly healthy over night we now being told to take blood pressure medication. So I looked to see who is the biggest donor to these to organizations the AHA and ACA....of course big pharma donates over $1billion. Who gained when these recommendations changed? Big Pharma. Awfully odd that the organizations who followed the AHA also get huge donations by big pharma. There is certainly a lot of good reading about this corruption available. Statins followed the same line.

Blood pressure.JPG

T

tareload

All of the sudden the guidelines changed

BigTex

I never can get into those links you post. I use to have an account years ago but have no idea what the user or password is. So they don't open.

I will add this.....Blood Pressure Targets in Adults With Hypertension: A Clinical Practice Guideline From the AAFP

Recommendation 1: The American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) strongly recommends clinicians treat adults who have hypertension to a standard blood pressure target (less than 140/90 mm Hg) to reduce the risk of all cause and cardiovascular mortality (strong recommendation; high-quality evidence). Treating to a lower blood
pressure target (less than 135/85 mm Hg) did not provide additional benefit at preventing mortality;
however, a lower blood pressure target could be considered based on clinical assessment and patient preferences and values.

Recommendation 2: The AAFP recommends clinicians consider treating adults who have hypertension to a lower blood pressure target (less than 135/85 mm Hg) to reduce risk of myocardial infarction (weak recommendation; moderate-quality evidence). Although treatment to a standard blood pressure target (less than 140/90 mm Hg) reduced the risk of myocardial infarction, there was a small additional benefit observed with a lower blood pressure target. There was no observed additional benefit in preventing stroke with the lower blood pressure target.

Good article explaining what appears to be going on with Big Pharma's strangle hold on science and the medical community. This should have been very evident with the mRNA vaccines.

Attachments

• AAFPHypertensionGuideline.pdf
    291.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

BigTex

Yes, I am aware of the AHA's stance. Why is it in 2020, the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Arguedas JA, Leiva V, Wright JM. Blood pressure targets in adults with hypertension. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2020; (12): CD004349.
did not show a reduction in mortality with lower blood pressure?

Authors' conclusions: For the general population of persons with elevated blood pressure, the benefits of trying to achieve a lower blood pressure target rather than a standard target (≤ 140/90 mm Hg) do not outweigh the harms associated with that intervention. Further research is needed to see if some groups of patients would benefit or be harmed by lower targets. The results of this review are primarily applicable to older people with moderate to high cardiovascular risk. They may not be applicable to other populations.​

Further, since there is no less mortality from BP lower that 135/85 what about the side effects from people who have been prescribed more than on hypertensive medication. At one time I was prescribed 4 medications by a cardiologist at Debakey. According to the ACCORD trial adverse events from BP medications is a big concern, yet the tendency is more is better. What damage does this do to the kidneys over time.

The ACCORD trial found that treating to a systolic​
blood pressure of less than 120 mm Hg increased​
adverse events attributed to blood pressure medications​
(RR = 2.58; 95% CI, 1.70 to 3.91), resulting​
in a number needed to harm of 50 over 4.7 years.28​

Last edited:

BigTex

@readalot, I use to be a very trusting person. I believed in science, I believed in what doctors told me and I believed America had the greatest medical community in the world, I even believed in government. Then I started traveling outside the USA and quickly started doubling most of what I believed. This mRMA stuff has really opened my eyes and I question everything. After looking at the list of Journal Editors and Journals that get big time donations from Big Pharma I am literally shocked.

Sly

@readalot, I use to be a very trusting person. I believed in science, I believed in what doctors told me and I believed America had the greatest medical community in the world, I even believed in government. Then I started traveling outside the USA and quickly started doubling most of what I believed. This mRMA stuff has really opened my eyes and I question everything. After looking at the list of Journal Editors and Journals that get big time donations from Big Pharma I am literally shocked.
The government is very deep into the medical community, using it for social engineering. The CDC has went so far now as issuing guidance to the medical community to denounce birth sex and stating that men can indeed give birth and breast feed. Follow the science, right? (Sarc).

Systemlord

No wonder the FDA is trying to restrict low profit, cheaper compounded hormones, which will actually hurt drug sales if citizens are allowed to continue optimizing our hormones, our health.

The FDA is going after all the stuff that enable us to improve our health and wellbeing.

The solution, leave it to Big Pharma to save humanity!

BigTex

@Systemlord, most of us assume that our medical community only has our health and well being in mind. But apparently the $$$ is the only goal. I just had a friend who went into the hospital for an outpatient surgery and they wanted to keep him in the hospital and actually told him his kidneys were failing because his blood tests showed a 1.25 creatinine level. Heck the Reference Range is 0.70-1.35 mg/dL. What happens if he wasn't aware of this? Corruption has taken over everything.

Systemlord

I just had a friend who went into the hospital for an outpatient surgery and they wanted to keep him in the hospital and actually told him his kidneys were failing because his blood tests showed a 1.25 creatinine level. Heck the Reference Range is 0.70-1.35 mg/dL. What happens if he wasn't aware of this? Corruption has taken over everything.
If he had stayed, under false pretenses, sign on the dotted line and the hospital would have charged him a small fortune and if he doesn’t pay, his credit is ruined.

There’s no agency policing this corruption and fraud. The insurance companies and hospitals know they can get away with this s***.

BigTex

I have had quite a few different BIG insurances over my life who provided me coverage. Many times I have reported fraud and one of the comments from the insurance company was, "why do you care?" WHY? Because crap like this affect my rates. You are right, no one cares and the patient pays the price.

I got charged by a doctor one time $100 a piece for 3 AAA batteries for a sleep apnea home test. I did not even use the batteries and instead used my own. I gave them the package back unopened and still got changed $300. We all know AAA batteries don't cost that much. So the insurance company didn't seem to care. This is why our insurance costs so much.

Gman86

@Gman86, again, thank you for this video. I have been doing a lot of investigating on this subject of blood pressure guidelines. It has really opened my eyes. For years my blood pressure was around 138/75 and my doctor always told me for a guy my size this was very good. All of the sudden the guidelines changed according to the American Heart Association and the American Cardiology Association and millions of people who were supposedly healthy over night we now being told to take blood pressure medication. So I looked to see who is the biggest donor to these to organizations the AHA and ACA....of course big pharma donates over $1billion. Who gained when these recommendations changed? Big Pharma. Awfully odd that the organizations who followed the AHA also get huge donations by big pharma. There is certainly a lot of good reading about this corruption available. Statins followed the same line.

View attachment 34218
ya man, its scary when u find out what’s actually really going on behind the scenes as far as healthcare and medicine goes. The more u learn, the more sick to ur stomach u’ll be at what humans are actually capable of doing to other humans in the name of profits. Vaccines are bug pharma‘s biggest money maker, but not far behind that are statins and BP meds. And big pharma will do things u wouldn’t believe to protect those profits.

but lowering bloodwork parameters to increase profits is one of the oldest tricks in the book, as far as big pharma goes. It shouldn’t be a shock to anyone that they do it. They do it with statins and cholesterol parameters, and it’s no surprise that they would do it with BP parameters. Obv everything is still about balance, so I’m not saying that too high of a BP is still perfectly healthy, but just remember that blood pressure is one of the main ways that the body pushes nutrients in our blood into the cells of our body. You definitely don’t want it too low. Again, balance is ideal. Thing is that maybe that balance includes systolic and diastolic ranges a bit higher than what we’ve been told. It certainly seems that way from the information I’ve seen

BigTex

ya man, its scary when u find out what’s actually really going on behind the scenes as far as healthcare and medicine goes. The more u learn, the more sick to ur stomach u’ll be at what humans are actually capable of doing to other humans in the name of profits. Vaccines are bug pharma‘s biggest money maker, but not far behind that are statins and BP meds. And big pharma will do things u wouldn’t believe to protect those profits.

but lowering bloodwork parameters to increase profits is one of the oldest tricks in the book, as far as big pharma goes. It shouldn’t be a shock to anyone that they do it. They do it with statins and cholesterol parameters, and it’s no surprise that they would do it with BP parameters. Obv everything is still about balance, so I’m not saying that too high of a BP is still perfectly healthy, but just remember that blood pressure is one of the main ways that the body pushes nutrients in our blood into the cells of our body. You definitely don’t want it too low. Again, balance is ideal. Thing is that maybe that balance includes systolic and diastolic ranges a bit higher than what we’ve been told. It certainly seems that way from the information I’ve seen
My mother is 89 and her blood pressure is 135/72. Her cardiologist is still trying for put her on more medication to get below 120. She feels horrible on the meds and gets dizzy from the blood pressure going lower than where she is. They also put her on statins when her cholesterol is very low. I gave her a lot of information, thanks to you, to read for herself.

You know I guess I have been naïve growing up in a family of military people. All of my male relatives on both sides of the family were officers. My grandfather a colonel. I have always been very patriotic and believing America hung the moon. Then I got married to a woman from Buenos Aires who shed a different lite on what America is really like to those who don't live in America. I honestly thought this war on communism was real, instead I see that it is just an attempt to do what is best for American business interests at the expense of the people in other countries. Vietnam was a great example. The Dirty War in Argentina was mostly the result of American influence and interference. My wife lived through that period. So I started opening my eyes. I see now how this country from top to bottom is much more corrupt that some banana republics. Big Pharma controls world politics. Much more so than big oil. I feel kind of stupid for not opening my eyes a long time ago. Thanks again for helping me look even further into this corruption.

Gman86

My mother is 89 and her blood pressure is 135/72. Her cardiologist is still trying for put her on more medication to get below 120. She feels horrible on the meds and gets dizzy from the blood pressure going lower than where she is. They also put her on statins when her cholesterol is very low. I gave her a lot of information, thanks to you, to read for herself.

You know I guess I have been naïve growing up in a family of military people. All of my male relatives on both sides of the family were officers. My grandfather a colonel. I have always been very patriotic and believing America hung the moon. Then I got married to a woman from Buenos Aires who shed a different lite on what America is really like to those who don't live in America. I honestly thought this war on communism was real, instead I see that it is just an attempt to do what is best for American business interests at the expense of the people in other countries. Vietnam was a great example. The Dirty War in Argentina was mostly the result of American influence and interference. My wife lived through that period. So I started opening my eyes. I see now how this country from top to bottom is much more corrupt that some banana republics. Big Pharma controls world politics. Much more so than big oil. I feel kind of stupid for not opening my eyes a long time ago. Thanks again for helping me look even further into this corruption.
That makes me sad about ur mom and her doctor pushing meds on her that are only gonna make her feel worse, decrease her quality of life, decrease her overall health, and unfortunately put her into a grave sooner than if she chooses to not take them. I’m not against all medications. Obv a type one diabetic needs insulin. And a type 2 diabetic that isn’t willing to resolve their issue via diet/ lifestyle changes is going to be healthier and extend longevity by using medications like metformin and insulin. And if a person doesn't have the know how or willingness to do what it takes to lower their very high BP via diet/ lifestyle changes, I definitely think them taking a BP med is better than them not taking one. Statins are a little different. The number of people that would actually benefit from taking a statin is much much lower than the amount of people on them. Imo, the only people that need them are people with very rare disorders that result in very high cholesterol levels, and I would assume people that have very high ldl levels, made up mostly of small/ dense particles, while concurrently having very high triglycerides, as well as insulin resistance, could benefit from a statin. I would imagine that the statin would decrease their overall health, but benefit them by hopefully keeping them alive a little longer by decreasing the amount of cholesterol substrate that‘s available to create plaque in the arteries. Theoretically that’s how I would imagine they could benefit some people. Could be wrong

What I do know is that as long as ur triglycerides aren’t too high, and as long as ur not insulin resistant, there’s no reason to fear moderate to high levels of cholesterol. Not even moderate to high levels of ldl. There’s thousands and thousands of people doing carnivore with ldl levels in the 200-500 range, in the best health of their lives. Yes, u heard that right, up to a 500 ldl. And in better health than they’ve been their entire lives. Our ancestors would have had very similar cholesterol values, as 99% of our evolution we’ve been carnivores. So when people think that they need a statin with an ldl slightly over 100 I do two things. I laugh, and I feel bad for them. An ldl of 100 for most people is actually way too low, not way too high, if optimizing their health is their goal. The fact that modern medicine and doctors still tell their patients that they should keep their ldl levels below 100 should legit be a crime imo.

Luckily, the truth always comes to light, and it comes to light quicker and quicker as information becomes more and more accessible. So it’s just a matter of time until all the lies we’ve been told about health and nutrition and medications come to light, and enough people know the truth to where it’s more common place for people to know the correct things to do, opposed to the incorrect things to do that they’ve been taught growing up by their parents, and what doctors have been telling their parents, and then ultimately what doctors tell those kids directly once they become adults. More and more people everyday are understanding that healthy fats are the most important macronutrient we can consume as humans, and cardiovascular disease is not due to healthy fats and cholesterol, but mostly due to inflammation, insulin resistance, chronically elevated insulin levels, and chronically elevated blood sugar levels.

But ya man, unfortunately America is overall a business first and foremost. From government and the laws they pass, to war, to healthcare. All of them are a business first and foremost, and their main goal above everything is to not only protect profits, but to constantly see growth of profits year after year. But I don’t blame the people involved in the corruption. It’s the system that’s the problem. I guarantee there’s many many amazing and good hearted people mixed up in these systems. I know I would 100% be one of them. If I was in a position where I could make a ton of money being part of one of these corrupt systems, or try and go against it and ultimately just get removed from my position, and then have no alternatives to make even remotely close to the money I was making in the position I was in prior, I would definitely choose to play ball. Might make me a bad person. But imo it doesn’t. If I was in a position to speak up and be able to destroy the current corrupt systems in place, and replace them with altruistic systems, I absolutely would in a heartbeat. But let’s be real, theres nobody that can change the corrupt systems that are in place, unfortunately. Anyways lol, glad to hear that ur seeing things for what they are as u‘ve gotten older. Just sucks that the more u learn and see the more of a mindfuck it can be, and the sadder it can make u knowing how things are really run, and knowing how many lives have been sacrificed because of these corrupt systems

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me