Hello, question on being switched from cypionate to androgel.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Keepfit1

Hello, new member here. I am mike.

I have been on T for about 4 years. I was doing a twice weekly injection into belly fat of cypionate at 100mg a week split into 2 injections.

Before I started T my T level was around 200. I think my T levels dropped in a big way in my early 20s as I suffered a drop in libido. I am now 49 and have been enjoying a healthy libido for 4 years, I’ve also been in a much better mood. I sleep much better, and overall, it’s been a nice change.

My doctor recently left the practice and I have a new doctor. After my most recent appointment, she said I am starting to show the first hint of man boobs. My estradiol level is usually between 50 and 60, and T level is usually about 800. She said estradiol is too high.

So, two weeks ago, she switched me to androgel, 2 pumps, 40.5 at 1.62. The last 4 days my energy has been dropping and today, it culminated with no energy at all. I am talking no energy, where everything is a chore.

My girlfriend is worried it will get on her and no longer sleeps in the bed and my dog is also always trying to lick it off. This is all super irritating.

I sent her a message and she said to let her know in a couple weeks how I’m feeling as androgel takes at least 3 weeks to build up in your system.

Has anyone every switched from cypionate to androgel and experienced a major drop in energy.

Thanks in advance!
Two pumps is 40mg , this roughly same as 40mg Cyp per week, if you were on 100mg cyp per week the equivalent of androgen would be 5 pumps a day. I take 2 pumps at 8am , I pump at 1pm and another at 6pm but I also inject about 40mg cyp per week split over 7 days. androgel may not work for you but to give it a proper try you need more than 40mg per day

mooseman109

Just send her a note you are not happy with the results and want to switch back. If she unable to comply or at least meet again for a face to face, then so long.
For me ot has to be a male Dr, but they are dumb sometimes too. Seems we hear on this forum more problems from Endo Dr than any others. Seems like they should be the best

Systemlord

Seems we hear on this forum more problems from Endo Dr than any others. Seems like they should be the best
TRT not only treats multiple medical conditions, it has the potential to not only prevent future diseases, but also cure other diseases.

Is curing patients a sustainable business model?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching