Androgel to Nebido switch, how to tapper it off.

Buy Lab Tests Online

MarkyMark

Hi there,

Over here only Androgel and Nebido are available

Currently using 4 pumps of Androgel. Doc decided to switch to Nebido 1ml/250mg every 2 weeks.
I forgot to ask how to tapper the Androgel off. Doc is on vacation so can't reach him.
Do i have to stop the Androgel after my first shot of Nebido or do i have to tapper it down and if so in which rate?

Thanx a lot

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Stopping AndroGel after your first nebido shot should be fine because the half-life of nebido is really long and it will be a while before it builds up in your system.

When you stop the AndroGel, your levels will drop fast.

MarkyMark

Stopping AndroGel after your first nebido shot should be fine because the half-life of nebido is really long and it will be a while before it builds up in your system.

When you stop the AndroGel, your levels will drop fast.
But than should be the opposite the case??
I.e. because it will be a while before Nebido builds up i have to Stay on Androgel for a while after my first nebido shot otherwise my levels will drop fast and i get the low T problems??

DragonBits

But than should be the opposite the case??
I.e. because it will be a while before Nebido builds up i have to Stay on Androgel for a while after my first nebido shot otherwise my levels will drop fast and i get the low T problems??
Nebido quickly raises blood serum levels, I can shoot nebido and if I do a blood test 7 days latter my level is easily above 1000 ng/ml.

But it takes 20 weeks for the levels to stabilize, after the first shot blood serum levels will drop to say low normal after 40 days. After 20 weeks the levels stay at least 50% higher than what is considered low normal.

You can look at the charts in this study.

file:///C:/Users/John/Downloads/pharma%20of%20testos%20prepations.pdf

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching