Buy Lab Tests Online

phalloguy100

I was on Androgel until last year, when it seemingly stopped absorbing so i was switched to compounded cream. Well, it worked great for two weeks, but then it wouldn't absorb consistently either. So the doctor switched me to T-Cyp in grapeseed oil, which I started last week.

I'm now doing T-cyp 40mg sub-q 3x a week, plus 3x a week of 500iu HCG. However, I've noticed that a couple of hours after each injection, I am getting super sleepy... in fact I ended up passing out most of the day! My blood preassure also drops a little, to about 105/65 (I'm normally close to 120/80). I am diabetic, but my glucose levels aren't dropping or rising more than usual per the CGM. I don't know if it was to do with the T-cyp, or because I'm doing T-cyp and hcg at the same time (diff. needle), or something else... any ideas??

Or, I guess it could all be in my head, and it's got nothing to do with TRT. :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

However, I've noticed that a couple of hours after each injection, I am getting super sleepy... in fact I ended up passing out most of the day! My blood preassure also drops a little
When I was on 7 mg daily injections, my blood pressure would drop very low while sleeping and I would wake up feeling of impending death and I can't breath. If I jump to my feet, the symptoms are gone within 30 seconds.

So the doctor switched me to T-Cyp in grapeseed oil, which I started last week.
Did this happen on other carrier oils?

phalloguy100

“Did this happen on other carrier oils?”

Kind of… when I first started TRT in my 20’s, my initial treatment was pharma T cyp, IM, once a week. The 1st time I got a terrible headache all day and got kind if dizzy. The 2nd time I also got hives… and by evening time I passed out on the floor. I ended up in the ER and then hospitalized for 3 days with very low blood pressure. That’s why I went on Androgel - they thought it may have been an allergic reaction to the carrier oil (cottonseed I think).

I had allergy testing last Fall that included 4 oils and benzyl benzoate. Cottonseed was only a mild allergy but the others, including grapeseed, were negative. That’s why the doctor recommended trying grape seed oil this time and had it compounded by Empower.

I am not getting any other allergic reaction symptoms though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me