TRT Sub Q injections, now no more Anastrozole!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Wonder what medical issue could cause low e??? Gonna give the doc a call and figure it out..

Do you supplement with any dhea, I believe it may raise your estrogen. I know many would disagree with me but I would try it, if you're not using it already.

it does for me.
HCG is the only reason I have to take anastrazole to keep e2 in check.

That's the only reason I last week started taking Anastrozole again as I've always felt HCG just aggravated my E2 management, with all its other benefits. I have some prescribed compounded capsules @ .15mg, and took one, per week as a trial. I'm using 500iu HCG 2x a week right now.

chrismez

What's the recommended dosage of DHEA and HCG? Might try both. Have a call into my trt doc, he's out til Monday but I forwarded my last 4 blood tests to the nurse and told her what the deal was. She was very surprised too and had never heard of this before. I'm gonna order the sensitive e test thru Nelsons site and see what it shows...

The dhea you want to use to try and raise your E2 is the tablet variety. The pass through the liver is what is necessary. You may try 10mg and go from there to 25mg.

chrismez

I wonder if privatemdlabs is off. The results I get from them are always lower than when I do the complete blood work thru my doctor. I'll do the sensitive test this week and post results. I just don't buy that my e level can be that low 5 months in a row

chrismez

Privatemdlabs uses lab Corp but I went thru all my blood tests over the last couple years and my e and test levels are lower when I did the $50 privatemdlabs tests compared to the complete blood work thru my doctors. Yes I am using the same labs for all the tests

Privatemdlabs uses lab Corp but I went thru all my blood tests over the last couple years and my e and test levels are lower when I did the $50 privatemdlabs tests compared to the complete blood work thru my doctors. Yes I am using the same labs for all the tests

SO they were all the exact same tests thru the same lab, Labcorp? It's not pertitent if it's Privatemdlabs, or your Dr. I just want to narrow it down though I think you've had enough successive tests, period, to indicate something abnormal.

chrismez

My doc has hcg but it comes in a 11000 iu bottle. I keep reading about hcg only lasting 4 weeks in the fridge then starts losing its potency. At 500iu at 2x week that bottle will last 11weeks. Is that too long or is it still good for that amount of time?

chrismez

Ok here is the latest blood work that finally came in after 2 weeks. Still doing 80mg e3d IM, and added HCG 500IU every 3.5 days and 50 mg of DHEA. Any suggestions? T at 640 is low E still at <6.

magnesium, serum

[TD="class: ccrCol1"][/TD]
[TD="class: ccrCol2"]

[/TD]

thyroxine (t4) free, direct, s

[/TD]

dhea-sulfate

[/TD]