TRT + HCG, estrogen has decreased but total T the same?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Radd

Long story short I have been on TRT for around five years. The wife and I have decided to try to have a baby and I started HCG about 6 months ago.

I went to a new TRT doc to administer HCG as my current TRT doc did not.

These are all ballpark figures,

My initial blood work prior to any HCG
200mg Cyp a week
.36mg Letrozole twice a week
Total T 1200
Estradiol Sensitive Around 16
My new doc thought estrogen was too low so I cut we cut letro to 1X a week.

Next labs, I was on protocol below for 3 months
100mg Cyp a week
HCG 290 IU M/W/F
.36mg Letrozole once a week
Total T 900
Estradiol Sensitive Around 11
I could tell that I was getting tired late in the week with the above protocol.

Estrogen still low so we cut dose to .25m once a week for the next three months.

Labs from last week.
100mg Cyp a week
HCG 290 IU M/W/F
.25mg Letrozole once a week
Total T 1036
Estradiol Sensitive 0

I could tell I actually had more energy with the lower dose letro as described above but my estradiol is 0.
Can anyone provide any insight as my T is basically the same, I have reduced letro and my estrogen has dropped to zero. My doc was a little confused by the lab results last week as well. The only thing he could consider is the mix of Cyp and HCG creating testosterone wasn't as measurable and or some physiological changes going on that the test isn't picking up. He says sometimes the numbers occasionally dont reflect the actual patients well being so he thinks if I feel good to remain as is or continue to make minor changes.

I am remaining on the same T and HCG protocol we have dropped the letro to .20mg once a week. I am going to try the .20mg letro for two weeks and see how I feel then possibly remove it completely to see if I can notice any changes.

Does anyone have any insight or experience with what might be going on. Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks Rad

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
man if your e2 is already 0 why in the hell you want to continue letro.. when e2 is getting closer to 20 it's already time to stop AI.. e2 below 20 is dangerous!! e2 shouldn't be a concern as long as total and free t is high.
imo trt without AI > trt with AI (long term success)

Last edited:

Radd

Again I have been on TRT for over 5 years taking letro with an acceptable estro profile over those years. Historically i have been very esrto prone.

I didnt expect cutting my T in half and adding HCG 3X a week would have such a profound effect on estro even though my total T is the same.

I do plan to let the letro clear my system and see how I feel. Just curious if any science to back up what has happened over the past 6 months. Thanks for your responses. Rad

user_joe

You cut you T dose in half. Estrogen comes from testosterone converting. You very likely need zero ai at 100-wk and need a small dose at 200-wk. That's very typical. Nothing surprising here at all.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me