Experience with HCG from Reliable Rx?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MNguy

I’m curious about this as well. How much did you pay for them? I looked at their website and it looks dirt cheap. Like 20 bucks for 10000iu of Naravel. That’s less than half the cost of defy. Seems too good to be true though.

VacationMan

I've tried their Sifasi HP before. Worked fine for me. Delivery took a month of Sundays though. The bacwater that comes with it is a snap top ampule (not a fan).

Jon H

I've ordered HCG many times from ReliableRx, multiple brands, over several years and never had an issue with the products. I'm not a fan of what they send with the kits to reconstitute, and always used whatever Bacteriostatic water I had on-hand. Payment was easy with E-check, and my bank information was never compromised. It did take a very long time for delivery, but with HCG it's a much better idea to order much more than you need, and order additional well in-advance of when you might run out. Most of the time I've just ordered HCG from Defy, but for now that's not an option.

Gman86

I've ordered HCG many times from ReliableRx, multiple brands, over several years and never had an issue with the products. I'm not a fan of what they send with the kits to reconstitute, and always used whatever Bacteriostatic water I had on-hand. Payment was easy with E-check, and my bank information was never compromised. It did take a very long time for delivery, but with HCG it's a much better idea to order much more than you need, and order additional well in-advance of when you might run out. Most of the time I've just ordered HCG from Defy, but for now that's not an option.
Why is that not an option? I just received HCG from Hallandale a few weeks ago, and prior to that was receiving HCG from empower without any issues. Did something change within the last week or so?

Gman86

I’ve also used the safasi brand from reliablerx. Someone I know said him and a buddy of his used it with good results. HCG doesn’t seem to do anything for me anymore, so it’s hard to tell if it worked or not. I do know it did raise my E2 by 10 points when using 1000iu’s/ week tho, if that’s any indication of its legitimacy

Jon H

Why is that not an option? I just received HCG from Hallandale a few weeks ago, and prior to that was receiving HCG from empower without any issues. Did something change within the last week or so?
I placed an order last week with Defy for HCG with Hallandale (at the time I placed the order it was showing available through their portal), but they called earlier this week saying that was no longer an option. They provided a refund on that portion of my order, and stated I should discuss other options at my next consult (gonadorelin and enclomiphene).

Gman86

I placed an order last week with Defy for HCG with Hallandale (at the time I placed the order it was showing available through their portal), but they called earlier this week saying that was no longer an option. They provided a refund on that portion of my order, and stated I should discuss other options at my next consult (gonadorelin and enclomiphene).
Oh damn, that sucks. Thanks for letting me know that. If I can’t get it from defy I’ll just grab some from reliablerx, but good thing u told me that because their shipping usually takes 3+ weeks, so now I know to order way in advance before I run out of the Hallandale HCG stock that I’m currently using

tornadoatc

Does a prescription need to be uploaded during the checkout process at ReliableRX? Seems the website does not require but do require doctor information. I am a patient at Defy but don’t currently have a paper script from them for HCG. My next appt is soon so I can ask then.

Just wondering purchasing experience of others.

tornadoatc

Hi Jon, so were you purchasing without script added to the checkout process?

Gman86

Does a prescription need to be uploaded during the checkout process at ReliableRX? Seems the website does not require but do require doctor information. I am a patient at Defy but don’t currently have a paper script from them for HCG. My next appt is soon so I can ask then.

No prescription or doctor name/ info needed, from what I remember

BigTex

Hey guys,

I ordered and received two vials of HCG from reliable. Can anyone share their experiences or vouch for the legitimacy of HCG purchased from them ?

Thanks
Guys, I have been using Reliable RX since 2007. Their products are produced by legitimate Indian companies. Some are American companies operating in India. A friend of mine has tested many of the pharmaceuticals and they are top notch. I have been using their HCG for many years now. I will warn you that with this pandemic shipping has really slowed. 4-5 weeks to get an order.

Gman86

Guys, I have been using Reliable RX since 2007. Their products are produced by legitimate Indian companies. Some are American companies operating in India. A friend of mine has tested many of the pharmaceuticals and they are top notch. I have been using their HCG for many years now. I will warn you that with this pandemic shipping has really slowed. 4-5 weeks to get an order.
What brand of HCG do u usually order from them?

cmatt15

No it does not . Just click no on all the health conditions and it should proceed with the process of checking out.

Cobra1379

I ordered from reliable yesterday using bitcoin. It was a bit confusing using this method as they wanted me to email the bitcoin company they use to "approve" the payment after I sent it and email reliable with a receipt showing payment. I just sent them a Screen shot. I received an email from the bitcoin company today saying everything went thru and reliable should process my order within a few days. I will update as I learn more.

I also went thru the motions with premierx but never sent payment. Their website is identical to reliable so I suspect they are the same people. Well identical except theirs says it requires a prescription. That's where I stopped my order but today I have received several phone calls from them wanting me to place my order so I'm not sure if a prescription is truly required. I have not pursued the matter as it is very hard to understand the man on the phone even though it appears to be a New York phone number.

Cobra1379

I received an email today confirming my payment and saying they will ship the product within 2 days. They say they will send me tracking info when shipped but to expect 20-30 days before arrival.

BigTex

Just be patient on the shipping. In the past they usually had an order to your door in less than 2 wks. I ordered last in December and it was 5 weeks because of the difficulties in shipping. They are very good about keeping in touch with you and also easy to get in touch with by email. I think the guy who mostly deals with this is Kane. They always send you a tracking number too.

Cobra1379

This will be my first time using it. From the research I've done I think I'll do 250 twice a week to start. Then get some blood work and go from there. My urologist has me on aveed and I'm just using hcg to maintain size and function.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me