cheap HCG (23usd/10k IU) - reliableRX - experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

jobshopper

Mine did the same with the GUFIC hcg, I’ve also got some of their hmg, for me it keeps everything supersized, just the way the wife and I like it to be.
While it is has helped me in a lot of ways it has done nothing to restore testicle size. But then again, I am 70 years old so it is not to be unexpected. The important thing for me is that my testicles are producing some testosterone again.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jobshopper

@jobshopper what's your TRT protocol.
60mg every 3.5 days... I think you and I have talked about this before. I am following your suggestion on using HCG @ 500mg every 3.5 days. I plan to do a follow up to a previous thread very soon since I now have some data to support the return of my libido.

Last edited:

t_spacemonkey

a bit off topic here of my own thread, but I can't believe how US customer are being ripped off. take the drug mebendazole for example. 1 fucking pill in the USA costs 600-1200usd!!! comes only as brand name emverm due to some lobbying etc where generic was removed. on reliablerx - 30 pill 27usd. and i got pretty good health insurance where my company ditches 30k so for a family plan and yes the insurance does not pay for it

JmarkH

For the first time, Rrx called me to let me know they are processing my order and what the charge will be labeled as on the credit card.

t_spacemonkey

so after using this indian HCG for 3-4 months or so, I can definitely say it works. my libido is through the roof and my balls feel warmish most of the time lol.
i think there is a simple reason why HCG works for libido. it is a similar mechanism when a woman is ovulating and her sex drive goes through the roof. your balls need to have real sperm for your brain wanting to release it. simple. part of reproductive system to keep humanity going

tropicaldaze1950

so after using this indian HCG for 3-4 months or so, I can definitely say it works. my libido is through the roof and my balls feel warmish most of the time lol.
i think there is a simple reason why HCG works for libido. it is a similar mechanism when a woman is ovulating and her sex drive goes through the roof. your balls need to have real sperm for your brain wanting to release it. simple. part of reproductive system to keep humanity going
Is HCG the missing link for libido/erectile function? At 73, on and off TRT for 10 years, really been hit and miss, regardless of dose or frequency of injection(s). I'm not expecting miracles nor has my wife ever been supportive or encouraging in my journey. That really says it all. And even though she's fading away from Alzheimer's, I'm still in the game of life and want mr. johnson to stand tall.

Vince

Super Moderator
Is HCG the missing link for libido/erectile function? At 73, on and off TRT for 10 years, really been hit and miss, regardless of dose or frequency of injection(s). I'm not expecting miracles nor has my wife ever been supportive or encouraging in my journey. That really says it all. And even though she's fading away from Alzheimer's, I'm still in the game of life and want mr. johnson to stand tall.
I'm a little younger than you, 68. I've been on TRT for a little over 8 years now. I've always used HCG 500 IU twice a week. I do feel it keeps my libido strong.

t_spacemonkey

it definitely is a huge boost for me. the balls just feel 'warmish' when on pure TRT they are just cold. there seem to be a brain connection. at 20usd you can't really go wrong trying. i am not sure if I would be willing to spend $$$ for pregnyl.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me