Reliable Rx HMG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

cmatt15

Hey guys ,

Just curious if anyone has tried HMG from reliable and had any experience with it ?

My wife and I are planning to start trying for children and I would like to try HMG in my protocol . Any input on reliable rx would be great or if you have another preferred source as HMG is on the pricey side .

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Does the HCG come in vials like it does from Defy Medical? Where you have to reconstitute it?
Reliable sells some small size ampules that are already mixed, but this is not a good idea since hcg degrades after mixed, and with international shipping who knows what kind of freshness, handling, temperature changes during shipping etc that would affect the potency you get.

I buy the 5000iu Corion C. It comes with sterile saline, but not bacteriostatic which is necessary for a multiple use vial for more than a few doses over a few days. I throw out the saline that comes with it. I buy bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic saline to mix with the dry powder in the vial the powder comes in.The vial size is smaller so I use 2.5cc bact water for 5000iu, and inject 1/2 the amount in volume that you would mixed at 5cc to 5000iu. The latter is easier to calculate volume for injection. The concentration I mix you need to divide by 2.

So for example, I am on 200iu EOD right now, I draw 0.1cc or 10 units in an insulin syringe.

So at that dosage the 5000iu vial has 25 doses

Jon H

Reliable Rx has HMG that's not already mixed. If you search on HMG it might not show results. If you search on "human menopausal gonadotropin" you'll be able to find it in 75iu and 150iu sizes. I've used that before, and the version from Defy as well.

No comment on effectiveness for pregnancy. I was using it as a supplement to HCG, as I have extreme primary hypogonadism.

My experience with everything I've purchased from Reliable is that their products are dosed and work "as advertised".

Blackhawk

Reliable Rx has HMG that's not already mixed. If you search on HMG it might not show results. If you search on "human menopausal gonadotropin" you'll be able to find it in 75iu and 150iu sizes. I've used that before, and the version from Defy as well.

No comment on effectiveness for pregnancy. I was using it as a supplement to HCG, as I have extreme primary hypogonadism.

My experience with everything I've purchased from Reliable is that their products are dosed and work "as advertised".

I'll be darned: Search results for: 'human menopausal gonadotropin'

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching