cheap HCG (23usd/10k IU) - reliableRX - experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

DFL

Yes it's about a month for me. I had one shipment maybe 1.5 years ago that never came. They replaced it, but it was quite a wait.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SteveCleves

@Nelson Vergel I don't know if this is kosher so i wont say it outright, and please delete this if i am crossing a line. But there is a pretty fantastic source out there for non controlled prescription medications that puts reliablerx and alldaychemist to shame in terms of price and speed of shipment and delivery. Im talking about prescription meds, antibiotics, PCT stuff, and HCG. This is a place that sells prescription meds from india.

The only reason i am mentioning it is because this thread specifically names and links to reliablerx,

Last edited:

SteveCleves

The place i am talking about is not an UGL either, its a reseller of indian pharmaceutical medications like reliable. They are selling prescription meds from india. just cheaper and in my experience with far faster shipping times and better customer service.

For example, they sell Fertigyn 2000 IU HCG for half the price of reliable.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Has anyone tested HCG from ReliableRX with a pregnancy test to ensure it is legit?

t_spacemonkey

The place i am talking about is not an UGL either, its a reseller of indian pharmaceutical medications like reliable. They are selling prescription meds from india. just cheaper and in my experience with far faster shipping times and better customer service.

For example, they sell Fertigyn 2000 IU HCG for half the price of reliable.

link? how much is 10k IU? 2k is like 2 injections for me

phalloguy100

@Nelson Vergel I don't know if this is kosher so i wont say it outright, and please delete this if i am crossing a line. But there is a pretty fantastic source out there for non controlled prescription medications that puts reliablerx and alldaychemist to shame in terms of price and speed of shipment and delivery. Im talking about prescription meds, antibiotics, PCT stuff, and HCG. This is a place that sells prescription meds from india.

The only reason i am mentioning it is because this thread specifically names and links to reliablerx,
Link please? :)

jimithing

Just did my first order of HCG from reliableRX. I ordered 5 - 10,000 iu vials for $115.50, $18 shipping and GET10 for 10% off.
I've been trying all day to order from Reliable but it won't let me check out. I try to create an account and it just spins like circle of death. I tried a different browser and also my phone same thing. I guess i'll try another day.

phalloguy100

Try using a different payment method just to get thru the screen, then contact them in their chat and tell them you want to pay via e-check. They will send you a link to do so.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been trying all day to order from Reliable but it won't let me check out. I try to create an account and it just spins like circle of death. I tried a different browser and also my phone same thing. I guess i'll try another day.
When I first started using reliable RX they would call me between the hours I picked. I've been using reliable now for 10 years. Since I'm a returning customer I have no issues.

MDavidW76

My latest lab tests show that it is the real deal. Before HCG my TT was 660. After using HCG for awhile my TT went up to 1050.

... just my two cents worth... everyone is different.
Mine did the same with the GUFIC hcg, I’ve also got some of their hmg, for me it keeps everything supersized, just the way the wife and I like it to be.

phalloguy100

Good to know it’s legit and you guys are having good results.

@Vince does it ship from India or the US? How long does it typically take for it to arrive once echeck is processed?

Vince

Super Moderator
Good to know it’s legit and you guys are having good results.

@Vince does it ship from India or the US? How long does it typically take for it to arrive once echeck is processed?
I don't know where the HCG ships from. Eventually I'll get the email telling me where is coming from. When I do I'll post it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me