Estradiol Ultra-sensitive??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
But because e2 is normal and the ultrasensitive is above? shouldn't they both be normal?
No not really, Labs aren’t always the same. Because most members are on testosterone they have higher E2 levels. Most issues are caused by too low of estradiol levels. Because of AI.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
NO, you should not take an AI. Quest and LabCorp estradiol ranges are derived from men not on TRT who usually have total T over 600 ng/dl

Read this

gerson

NO, you should not take an AI. Quest and LabCorp estradiol ranges are derived from men not on TRT who usually have total T over 600 ng/dl

Read this

but how much estradiol is acceptable to avoid gynecomastia?

madman

Super Moderator
but how much estradiol is acceptable to avoid gynecomastia?

I would be much more concerned with one having low T/high e2 and even then true gynecomastia will only happen in the genetically prone.

Keep in mind that on trt we are not abusing testosterone when it comes to the doses used.

INTRODUCTION—DEFINITION

Gynecomastia (GM) is a benign proliferation of glandular tissue of the breast in men.
The term is derived from the Greek words ‘gyneka’ (woman) and ‘mastos’ (breast). GM can be unilateral or bilateral, most commonly the latter (Nuttall, 1979; Mieritz et al., 2017). GM has to be distinguished from pseudogynecomastia (i.e., lipomastia), which is characterized by excess fat deposition without glandular proliferation. GM is a common condition with a prevalence that varies widely between 32 and 65%, depending on the age of the subjects studied and the criteria used for GM definition (Braunstein, 2007). GM shows three discrete peaks throughout a man’s lifespan: the first peak is observed during infancy, the second during puberty, and the third in middle-aged and elderly men (Nachtigall, 1965; Knorr & Bidlingmaier, 1975; Nuttall, 1979). The purpose of the assessment of GM should be the detection of underlying pathological conditions and the discrimination from other breast lumps that mimic GM, particularly breast cancer.

Figure 3 Causes of gynecomastia with an adult debut in men with no substance abuse. Reprinted by permission from Bioscientifica Limited, European Journal of Endocrinology, Gynaecomastia in 786 adult men: clinical and biochemical findings, Mieritz et al. (2017).
1607795144230.png

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
After reading papers on gynecomastia for years, I really believe gynecomastia happens in men with genetic predisposition who also happen to have low T and high IGF-1 with high estradiol. Men on TRT should really not get gynecomastia unless they stop TRT and go into hypogonadal state and meet the hormone profile I just mentioned.
Bodybuilders on growth hormone (high IGF1) plus anabolics that stop T may have a higher risk of gynecomastia.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me