Estradiol ultra sensitive blood test

Buy Lab Tests Online
Greeting I am a new member. I was researching estradiol levels on TRT and came across Nelson post on the difference between the regular E2 test and the Ultra sensitive.

He showed the difference between the two test that were taken from the same blood work and
normal test was 10 times higher.

I believe Normal was in the 90ies Ultra around 9.

I looked up the Quest Ultra test that Nelson recommended and their range was shown as a <29

when you get the test back do they give an actual number or just <29 with no actual number ?

my E2 was 17 my free T and total T are a little over the top of the range but I have every symptom of low T or low E2 but obviously my test show T is real good it.

I believe my E2 is too low but need to check on which test my doc used. Have been taking .5 mg anastrozole every other day for quite a while.
Also im on 1200 mgs T pellets

Symptoms.
No libido. No night time erections. Erection terrible. Orgasms tough to get.
Down mood. Irritable. Little anxious
FATIGUE

What say you all? I appreciate all replies.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Greeting I am a new member. I was researching estradiol levels on TRT and came across Nelson post on the difference between the regular E2 test and the Ultra sensitive.

He showed the difference between the two test that were taken from the same blood work and
normal test was 10 times higher.

I believe Normal was in the 90ies Ultra around 9.

I looked up the Quest Ultra test that Nelson recommended and their range was shown as a <29

when you get the test back do they give an actual number or just <29 with no actual number ?

my E2 was 17 my free T and total T are a little over the top of the range but I have every symptom of low T or low E2 but obviously my test show T is real good it.

I believe my E2 is too low but need to check on which test my doc used. Have been taking .5 mg anastrozole every other day for quite a while.
Also im on 1200 mgs T pellets

Symptoms.
No libido. No night time erections. Erection terrible. Orgasms tough to get.
Down mood. Irritable. Little anxious
FATIGUE

What say you all? I appreciate all replies.

Welcome. You like most men are having trouble with their protocols and substandard care regarding TRT. You're not alone.

Could you post the full lab results you have? Pictures or screenshots are best, upload them to imgur.com and post it here.

Chances are, you crashed your E2. 17 is low on most ranges, and assuming a standard test, is unfathomably low.

I've had low E2 myself and I am lobbying congress to add low E2 to the 8th amendment under cruel and unusual punishment.

Regarding your question of the ultrasensitive test only reporting levels "<29", the answer is no, it will list a number result. The range for said test is below 29, so anything above is "high". You must keep in mind that hormones are relative to each other, and ranges are not set in stone, symptoms and feelings are important too.

CoastWatcher

If you've been taking .5mg of anastrozole on an EOD basis for "quite a while" I can assure you...your estradiol level is likely to be very, very low. I have to question the care you're receiving, at least I question it based on the few details in your post. As johndoesmith indicated, it would help if you posted the details of your protocol and your lab results. You're sure to generate a good discussion.

Results

Gentleman thank you for your replies. As soon as I get home I will get the info and post it.

ok these results were from March 31, 2016. These were on 1400 mg of testosterone for six weeks.

Free testosterone was 278 the range is 46 to 224 so I was high
Total testosterone was 1179 the range is 250 to 827 again I was high.
Dehydrotestosterone was 122 the range 16 to 79 I was high again
SHBG was 31 the range 22 to 77

Estrodiol was 25 the range 0 to 39
Underneath the Estrodiol test there was a statement saying that for any patients for whom low estradiol levels are anticipated The quest ultrasensitive test is recommended. So it is my assumption that the test they did was not the ultrasensitive just because of the range given.

I am assuming that if I had taken the ultra sensitive test my levels would be much much lower than 25. Do you all agree?

seven weeks ago I received my new pellets 1200 mg and in two weeks I go for new blood work

As of today I stopped my AI And will get tested for Estrodiol without it. Do you guys think that was smart of me to stop the AI since my levels are probably very low along with the symptoms?

ok these results were from March 31, 2016. These were on 1400 mg of testosterone for six weeks.

Free testosterone was 278 the range is 46 to 224 so I was high
Total testosterone was 1179 the range is 250 to 827 again I was high.
Dehydrotestosterone was 122 the range 16 to 79 I was high again
SHBG was 31 the range 22 to 77

Estrodiol was 25 the range 0 to 39
Underneath the Estrodiol test there was a statement saying that for any patients for whom low estradiol levels are anticipated The quest ultrasensitive test is recommended. So it is my assumption that the test they did was not the ultrasensitive just because of the range given.

I am assuming that if I had taken the ultra sensitive test my levels would be much much lower than 25. Do you all agree?

seven weeks ago I received my new pellets 1200 mg and in two weeks I go for new blood work

As of today I stopped my AI And will get tested for Estrodiol without it. Do you guys think that was smart of me to stop the AI since my levels are probably very low along with the symptoms?

If you happen to have any other results, they can be helpful too, and I am especially concerned if you don't have a CBC ran, because with your levels you almost certainly need to see where they're at and possibly donate blood.

Your protocol is fairly messed up, mostly because pellets are the dodo bird of TRT routes. They are impossible to adjust as needed, and AI is notoriously hard to dial in as the levels decrease over long periods of time.

Problem is with a standard E2 test, we have no idea what your E2 really is, but 25 is more likely than not low, I'd significantly cut back AI if not eliminate it if it wereme.

If you happen to have any other results, they can be helpful too, and I am especially concerned if you don't have a CBC ran, because with your levels you almost certainly need to see where they're at and possibly donate blood.

Your protocol is fairly messed up, mostly because pellets are the dodo bird of TRT routes. They are impossible to adjust as needed, and AI is notoriously hard to dial in as the levels decrease over long periods of time.

Problem is with a standard E2 test, we have no idea what your E2 really is, but 25 is more likely than not low, I'd significantly cut back AI if not eliminate it if it wereme.

ive had CBC done many times and I'm am always a slightly high in all the red blood counts. I take a lot of omega 3 and ginkgo to keep blood "thin"

as as I said I stopped the AI this morning. Test in two weeks. Should I be looking for any side effect from stopping?

On pellets I have have noticed that I stay pretty consistent for about 16 weeks before I start to drop. Based on blood work

I also have have a new doc and will make sure he does the ultra for E2

thanks again for replies. Knowledge is power !!

ive had CBC done many times and I'm am always a slightly high in all the red blood counts. I take a lot of omega 3 and ginkgo to keep blood "thin"

as as I said I stopped the AI this morning. Test in two weeks. Should I be looking for any side effect from stopping?

On pellets I have have noticed that I stay pretty consistent for about 16 weeks before I start to drop. Based on blood work

I also have have a new doc and will make sure he does the ultra for E2

thanks again for replies. Knowledge is power !!

If you're "slightly high" in all counts, you're going to want to donate blood pretty soon.

If you're "slightly high" in all counts, you're going to want to donate blood pretty soon.

Do u think that say going down to 1000 mgs from 1200 would put me in the physiological range instead of over the range. That would lessen the aromatization if T isn't too high. Of course I will discuss wt doc at the end of the month when we go over the blood work

Do u think that say going down to 1000 mgs from 1200 would put me in the physiological range instead of over the range. That would lessen the aromatization if T isn't too high. Of course I will discuss wt doc at the end of the month when we go over the blood work

For RBC, HCT, and HGB? For the most part the only way to reduce it is by donating blood, lowering dose will prevent new blood cells being made, but not remove old excessive blood cells.

For RBC, HCT, and HGB? For the most part the only way to reduce it is by donating blood, lowering dose will prevent new blood cells being made, but not remove old excessive blood cells.

Got it. Very interesting. Would a lower dose help lower E2 ?

what is a good range for E2 using Ultra E2 blood test ?

thanks

Got it. Very interesting. Would a lower dose help lower E2 ?

what is a good range for E2 using Ultra E2 blood test ?

thanks

Your E2 is crashed but you want to lower E2? I'm confused lol.

A good range for E2 is one that you don't have high or low symptoms, and isn't excessively high or low. It will vary from guy to guy, but if you feel best at 32, that's probably fine. If it's 60, you might have to lower it.

Your E2 is crashed but you want to lower E2? I'm confused lol.

A good range for E2 is one that you don't have high or low symptoms, and isn't excessively high or low. It will vary from guy to guy, but if you feel best at 32, that's probably fine. If it's 60, you might have to lower it.

What I meant was a lower dose of T would not produce as much E2?

Any specific symptoms I should be aware of going off AI ?

thanks man. We will see what blood test show. Won't be till end of month. I really appreciate it and very curious what the E2 level will be without AI.

What I meant was a lower dose of T would not produce as much E2?

Any specific symptoms I should be aware of going off AI ?

thanks man. We will see what blood test show. Won't be till end of month. I really appreciate it and very curious what the E2 level will be without AI.

Oh, sorry, now I understand you were just asking for general understanding. Yes, E2 follows test, so if test is lower, E2 should be lower as well. 60% of the time it works everytime ;)

With going off AI, high E2 symptoms are what you look out for, sensitive nipples, maybe edema or swelling, moodiness, and ED.

Out of range equates far too often with unwanted issues - elevated estradiol, hematocrit/hemoglobin climbing to a level of concern.

i would like to thank you all for the information.

Two days off the AI. We will see how it goes. February I get my new pellets and will try 1000 mgs see how it goes !

Ill keep you posted. Thanks again!

CoastWatcher

i would like to thank you all for the information.

Two days off the AI. We will see how it goes. February I get my new pellets and will try 1000 mgs see how it goes !

Ill keep you posted. Thanks again!

Why pellets? If you addressed this above, I missed it and apologize. It's not a criticism, but I am puzzled...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me