Enclomiphene or Cold Turkey—advice needed

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chrander

I would stay on. I have not read all the posts, but my anxiety came from not being dialed in. Now, my trt is more or less starting to show stable effects and the anxiety is going away. Feeling much better.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SeattleBattle

Quick update:

quit cold turkey. 2 weeks of hell, then felt totally fine, anxiety disappeared, I think I’m one of the unlucky ones where exogenous T fucks with my serotonin. Gonna keep the weight down, lift weights, and be natural, TRT was not the right path for me.

Tdizzle

Quick update:

quit cold turkey. 2 weeks of hell, then felt totally fine, anxiety disappeared, I think I’m one of the unlucky ones where exogenous T fucks with my serotonin. Gonna keep the weight down, lift weights, and be natural, TRT was not the right path for me.

TRT did the same exact thing to me too, I’m wondering if a antidepressant would have helped. I’ve been off now for4 weeks using clomid. First week or two was terrible. I’m starting to feel a little better.
Im just hoping things will get better then what they are , I still just feel tired all the time.

TLawyer

Quick update:

Are you going to get labs?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching