Empower Testosterone Troches

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

Will do! Thanks for all the help. I had trouble finding anything about the empower troches, but I didn’t think of searching “buccal troche”- I think I searched “empower troche”.
Buccal is the way to go. My pleasure.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

There’s not a huge difference between the two.
Fail. Keep studying. You are basing this statement on what?

Studies comparing enclomiphene, zuclomiphene and clomiphene found clinically important pharmacologic differences between the three. Zuclomiphene, an estrogen receptor agonist, caused estrogenic side effects often reported with clomiphene use.[33] Additionally, zuclomiphene was found to have a longer half-life (30 days) when compared to clomiphene citrate (10 hours), resulting in persistent side effects lasting beyond the therapeutic effects of the drug.[31, 34] In contrast, enclomiphene was identified as the isomer that raises LH and FSH levels, with a shorter half-life. This led to the hypothesis that treatment with enclomiphene should have more favorable outcomes in treating androgen deficient men with the goal of maintaining fertility, potentially without the side effects associated with clomiphene citrate use and with a more favorable impact on hypogonadal symptoms. While this hypothesis has yet to be proven in hypogonadal men, Gupta et al. found that enclomiphene resulted in more mature ovarian follicles than clomiphene in infertile women.[35]

You make all of this much harder on the people who actually understand some of this stuff. The ignorant naive newbie is screwed. It is the equivalent of dropping a jar of spaghetti sauce in the grocery store then walking out. Very lazy and irresponsible. It is a pattern. Fortunately this isn't my forum. I'd label you a repeat offender.

- AIs don't work on aromatization in the testicles.

- Touting your survey all over the forums with n=nothing

- vague, horoscope like statements

- getting the facts wrong on a consistent basis

And on and on.

Full time job to clean up all your BS.

Then @RobRoy can say "look there you go, those forum guys are morons."

Seriously, change you username as well and put a disclaimer on your title. You have been doing this for too many years.

With love. Someone who cares would hold you accountable. The gulf between your posting confidence and knowledge is VAST. Repent and do better.

PS...more corruption of the time and effort I've put in to educate on Hct and blood viscosity:

You need to stop. You are in way over your head.

Last edited by a moderator:

MTNMan6000

I was just prescribed 100mg testosterone troches from Empower. The doctor said to just chew on them and hold the medicine under my tongue. Does anyone have any experience with these? Should I really chew on it? Does putting between your lip and gums work better?

The prescription is part of a protocol with enclomiphene. They said it won’t suppress if I don’t take it more than twice a day.

Thank you for any thoughtful response!
How are you doing on Troches? Has anyone else used these with success? Thanks

man1357

How are you doing on Troches? Has anyone else used these with success? Thanks
I like them. I prefer the nasal gel though because you have to leave them in your mouth for a while. Overall, I think injections have an appeal though. There is an appeal to preserving fertility and avoiding suppression, but with the short-acting medications I get this little boost that’s over before I know it. I think it might be better to have a constant increase in energy, drive, and libido.

I think the enclomiphene completely killed my libido. I still feel like my libido is increased on the troche and nasal gel, but it doesn't do me any good because when I don't have that increase in libido and confidence in general but rather for a short window. Not having a libido doesn't bother me much because I’m single, but I bet if I had a high libido and more confidence I wouldn't be single for long.

I’m considering switching to HCG and Tesosterone injections. Then, once I fix my love life I can go on a fertility protocol if children are desired.

I hope my rambling is useful to you.

MTNMan6000

@man1357 - Thank your for the thoughtful reply. I’ve been on Test over 24 years and would not recommend you suppress your HPTA, this will cause issues. I think you are on the right path, just need to give it time and dial it in.

How many times a day do you use the Troche? Is the Nasal Gel irritating?

Lastly, what is your dosage?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:

man1357

@man1357 - Thank your for the thoughtful reply. I’ve been on Test over 24 years and would not recommend you suppress your HPTA, this will cause issues. I think you are on the right path, just need to give it time and dial it in.

I take 100mg before the gym and 10mg of the nasal gel twice a day. I know I was advised to split it up more by forum members, but I want to stay close to what the prescriber recommended which is that the 50mg enclomiphene is to keep the levels good throughout the day but the testosterone is for a boost for sex or exercise. I don't have sex so I just use it for lifting.

I eat a high protein diet successfully maintaining bodyweight. I sleep well. I walk 40-60 miles a week. I’ve been on enclomiphene for a year. I’m starting to lose hope in it. The no libido is concerning to me, but I know that's a complicated topic. I also only make slow progress in the gym, but I am making progress. I lift at least 5 sessions a week.

The nasal gel doesn't bother me much, but it might a little. Pseudoephedrine helps. I still like the nasal gel more. It’s quick and convenient.

man1357

What problems would I have other than fertility issues? I figured if I take HCG with testosterone it would improve my symptoms better without libido suppression. I also don't see what the point of fertility is if I’m not in good enough health to develop a healthy relationship. My ex said that I’ve changed and was concerned.

The clinician I spoke to seemed to think it was a good idea and that this enclomiphene usage is unusual. Can you expand on your experience? Also, how are you considering using the troches if at all?

I really value your opinions and anecdotes. I hope you know that’s true even if I don't do what you advise.

tropicaldaze1950

I like them. I prefer the nasal gel though because you have to leave them in your mouth for a while. Overall, I think injections have an appeal though. There is an appeal to preserving fertility and avoiding suppression, but with the short-acting medications I get this little boost that’s over before I know it. I think it might be better to have a constant increase in energy, drive, and libido.

I think the enclomiphene completely killed my libido. I still feel like my libido is increased on the troche and nasal gel, but it doesn't do me any good because when I don't have that increase in libido and confidence in general but rather for a short window. Not having a libido doesn't bother me much because I’m single, but I bet if I had a high libido and more confidence I wouldn't be single for long.

I’m considering switching to HCG and Tesosterone injections. Then, once I fix my love life I can go on a fertility protocol if children are desired.

I hope my rambling is useful to you.
More an aside to your comments. Relationships/marriage aren't always smooth. For years I thought if I could one woman to love, how much better my life would be, then, when I wasn't looking, I met the woman who would become my gf, then, my wife, after several years of living together. There were warning signs from the time we started dating but I ignored them. I chalked up my gf's moodiness and mood swings to just an aspect of her. I had/have bipolar and thought I had good insights into behavior. I was wrong; terribly wrong. She was far more damaged than me but I thought I could help her, especially by being understanding, supportive and loving. Nope. 31 years on, its been barely a marriage for about 15 years and now she's ill, with me caring for her.

I'm not against relationships or marriage but it isn't like a love song or the movies, like the Hallmark Channel. Whenever, however you get your sexual function up to speed, just enjoy yourself in dating or casual hookups. 'Looking' for love is, in a way, like looking for trouble and sometimes they're one and the same if you meet someone who has significant emotional problems, co-morbid addiction, trauma and/or sexual issues. You might not see them in the beginning or, like me, just ignore what you see just to have a gf. Wish you the best, man.

man1357

More an aside to your comments. Relationships/marriage aren't always smooth. For years I thought if I could one woman to love, how much better my life would be, then, when I wasn't looking, I met the woman who would become my gf, then, my wife, after several years of living together. There were warning signs from the time we started dating but I ignored them. I chalked up my gf's moodiness and mood swings to just an aspect of her. I had/have bipolar and thought I had good insights into behavior. I was wrong; terribly wrong. She was far more damaged than me but I thought I could help her, especially by being understanding, supportive and loving. Nope. 31 years on, its been barely a marriage for about 15 years and now she's ill, with me caring for her.

I'm not against relationships or marriage but it isn't like a love song or the movies, like the Hallmark Channel. Whenever, however you get your sexual function up to speed, just enjoy yourself in dating or casual hookups. 'Looking' for love is, in a way, like looking for trouble and sometimes they're one and the same if you meet someone who has significant emotional problems, co-morbid addiction, trauma and/or sexual issues. You might not see them in the beginning or, like me, just ignore what you see just to have a gf. Wish you the best, man.
Thank you for your thoughtful response. Although it’s been many years, I do remember all of the pain that comes with dating. I think you're right that I need to focus on getting back to casual fun. All in all life does seem incomplete without the struggle of dating though. I also have some couples in my life that are really good role models, but I think I need to remember most people aren't lucky enough to have a great marriage.

tropicaldaze1950

Thank you for your thoughtful response. Although it’s been many years, I do remember all of the pain that comes with dating. I think you're right that I need to focus on getting back to casual fun. All in all life does seem incomplete without the struggle of dating though. I also have some couples in my life that are really good role models, but I think I need to remember most people aren't lucky enough to have a great marriage.
It wasn't my intent to derail your post or the thread. Even on long time testosterone injections my sexual function is more miss than hit and the messed up marriage has contributed to the damage. Nevertheless, interested in men who try different injection protocols or different forms of testosterone, such as Jatenzo(@Systemlord ) or compounded troches that you're being prescribed. I'm fortunate to have a knowledgeable and cutting edge urologist, so if I want to try something else, he's on board.

Back to marriage or relationships; some people, whether men or women, straight or gay, build up in their mind what an ideal situation looks like. We want it so badly we can taste it, feel it. But life and love are far more complex and even mysterious. Sometimes, for reasons we don't understand in our psychological make up, we're drawn to a certain type of person, yet that person can be someone we should avoid. The less expectations we have, the better, IMO. Just keep it loose, keep your perspective and see where it goes. And I'm no expert. All I share are hard earned insights borne of regret and disappointment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me