Empower Testosterone Troches

Buy Lab Tests Online

man1357

I was just prescribed 100mg testosterone troches from Empower. The doctor said to just chew on them and hold the medicine under my tongue. Does anyone have any experience with these? Should I really chew on it? Does putting between your lip and gums work better?

The prescription is part of a protocol with enclomiphene. They said it won’t suppress if I don’t take it more than twice a day.

Thank you for any thoughtful response!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I was just prescribed 100mg testosterone troches from Empower. The prescription is part of a protocol with enclomiphene.
I don’t understand the reasoning for testosterone trouches together with clomid, if you want to increase testosterone, simply increase the clomid dosage.

You may or may not experience side effects on clomid, which has a bad side effects profile compared to TRT in isolation.

If you have a diagnosis of low-T, why wasn’t injections or creams offered for treatment?

Should I really chew on it? Does putting between your lip and gums work better?
This isn’t a good sign, right out of the gate you already have zero trust in your doctor.

man1357

I don’t understand the reasoning for testosterone trouches together with clomid, if you want to increase testosterone, simply increase the clomid dosage.

You may or may not experience side effects on clomid, which has a bad side effects profile compared to TRT in isolation.

This isn’t a good sign, right out of the gate you already have zero trust in your doctor.

You’re right. I need to trust the doctor. Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I was just thinking back to what other doctors told me about troches, but I need to listen to my doctor about the troches they’re giving me. Sorry for my mistake.

man1357

If you have a diagnosis of low-T, why wasn’t injections or creams offered for treatment?
Oh also the idea of enclomiphene is preserve fertility, but it alone didn’t fix the problem so I’m supplementing testosterone with short acting formulations.

Systemlord

You’re right. I need to trust the doctor. Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I was just thinking back to what other doctors told me about troches, but I need to listen to my doctor about the troches they’re giving me. Sorry for my mistake.
No, what I meant is if you don’t trust your doctor, there must be a subconscious reason for not trusting your doctor. Anyone prescribing TRT and clomid at the same time, is a red flag you’re dealing with someone inept at managing male hormones.

man1357

No, what I meant is if you don’t trust your doctor, there must be a subconscious reason for not trusting your doctor. Anyone prescribing TRT and clomid at the same time, is a red flag you’re dealing with someone inept at managing male hormones.
Oh I misunderstood. I guess I figured this guy has treated hundreds if not thousands of patients, so they must know what they’re doing. I was hoping the enclomiphene would raise my trough level and the troches would help me perform when I really needed a boost. I was at like 290 TT before enclomiphene, and now I’m at like 400. It made a difference, but I still have symptoms.

Systemlord

If you’re not interested in fertility at this moment in time, meaning you’re not trying to have kids right now, TRT is the best option for now. When you decide you want to try for kids, then stop TRT, start clomid, get the dead done and hop back on TRT.

But using clomid to preserve fertility, while suffering subpar hormone levels is just stupid.

man1357

If you’re not interested in fertility at this moment in time, meaning you’re not trying to have kids right now, TRT is the best option for now. When you decide you want to try for kids, then stop TRT, start clomid, get the dead done and hop back on TRT.

But using clomid to preserve fertility, while suffering subpar hormone levels is just stupid.
Wow thank you for your opinion. I’m single and not dating, but I dream of finding someone and starting a family someday. It’s hard to get your personal life together while dealing with hypogonadism though. So, what you’re saying seems to really apply to my situation.

The sad reality is that I am dedicated to trying this protocol for 90 days though. When I do my follow up I’ll seriously consider broaching the topic of a traditional TRT regimen. The other problem is that nasal and buccal options are very expensive. I have to spend like 200 a month for this protocol.

Systemlord

The sad reality is that I am dedicated to trying this protocol for 90 days though.
Wow, not common around here, guys are always changing their protocol because they feel bad some days and never give each protocol enough time.

You plan is very reasonable.

man1357

Thanks, tareload. I’m really excited to try it. I also increased the dosage of enclomiphene from 25mg to 50mg which I didn’t even think was a thing. So, hopefully this can make me feel my age again! (I’m in my thirties.)

T

tareload

Thanks, tareload. I’m really excited to try it. I also increased the dosage of enclomiphene from 25mg to 50mg which I didn’t even think was a thing. So, hopefully this can make me feel my age again! (I’m in my thirties.)
And the 100 mg troche seems to be overkill. What is the instruction? I would quarter them and try 25 mg troche 2 or 3 times daily (1 to 2 if you really want to mininize HPTA impact based on discussion with my Doc). Get a peak estimate of TT and FT an hour or two after administration. Time profile examples are in the links I shared.

Also look up @Cataceous 's very helpful posts on here about enclomiphene. He is an information source you can trust that has actually put in the thought before posting. And his thoughts/thinking are of the highest caliber you will find on these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

man1357

And the 100 mg troche seems to be overkill. What is the instruction?
The instruction is to take one before exercise or sex. I have the same instruction for nasal gel (20mg). I just didn’t mention the nasal gel because I found plenty of information about it. They said if I don’t use them more than twice daily, then it shouldn’t suppress. They also said these are really good for a couple hour boost for workouts or sex.

T

tareload

The Doc has put him on exactly the right track to trial first. T treatment to minimize HPTA shutdown. As has been discussed on here ad nauseum.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

The instruction is to take one before exercise or sex. I have the same instruction for nasal gel (20mg). I just didn’t mention the nasal gel because I found plenty of information about it. They said if I don’t use them more than twice daily, then it shouldn’t suppress. They also said these are really good for a couple hour boost for workouts or sex.
That 100 mg troche is going to give you a huge peak if you methodically do the buccal route. Swallowing the troche will do jack. Sublingual very diffficult without awallowing. Look up the references I provided you. You can always increase dosage after bloodwork should the 25 mg not provide you a decent bump.

Minimum effective dose is the name of the game especially with treatment mode you are trying to keep the HPTA semi/somewhat working.

Good luck! Good posts.

man1357

That 100 mg troche is going to give you a huge peak. Look up the references I provided you. You can always increase dosage after bloodwork should the 25 mg not provide you a decent bump.
This is like music to my ears. It was so disheartening how much I had to spend for even once daily at the 100mg dosage. How does the intranasal dosage compare to buccal? I get the feeling I might not need the full 20mg intranasally, too?

T

tareload

This is like music to my ears. It was so disheartening how much I had to spend for even once daily at the 100mg dosage. How does the intranasal dosage compare to buccal? I get the feeling I might not need the full 20mg intranasally, too?
Look up the Natesto pharmacokinetics (also in the references I provided) and compare peak/trough and elimination half lives. Huge amount of info on here.

T

tareload

Example and large thread.

man1357

Look up the Natesto pharmacokinetics (also in the references I provided) and compare peak/trough and elimination half lives. Huge amount of info on here.
Will do! Thanks for all the help. I had trouble finding anything about the empower troches, but I didn’t think of searching “buccal troche”- I think I searched “empower troche”.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me