Effect of Primo on bloodwork when testosterone kept constant?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Namiko

Primo original pharmacy only injectable.
Underground Labs produce in Form of tabletts. But for TRT i would recommend injections. Pills are long term bad for organs

magnus68

Primo original pharmacy only injectable.
Underground Labs produce in Form of tabletts. But for TRT i would recommend injections. Pills are long term bad for organs
would you rate primo, mast. or proviron for addition to Trt of 200mg test c a week. if i had to add just one

Gman86

@Namiko ill add on to that question. Which one would u use if u could only choose one and u wanted to use it for the rest of ur life as part of ur protocol, no cycling or anything

Namiko

All 3 have benefits. All 3 dhts. Priviron is oral so if you can get it i would start with priviron. Masteron ist like proviron but a little better and a good partitioner. It's like the big brother of proviron. And primo it's in the middle of both.

I run primo because I get it easy. And i have a good supply of it. If primo wouldn't be available, i would go with mast.

From a health perspective primo is quite good ( if you don't crash your estrogen) . Mine was crashed for 2 months and i didn't feel it. I felt good with a E2 of 7

Last edited:

Gman86

All 3 have benefits. All 3 dhts. Priviron is oral so if you can get it i would start with priviron. Masteron ist like proviron but a little better and a good partitioner. It's like the big brother of priviron. And primo it's in the middle of both.

I run primo because I get it easy. And i have a good supply of it. If primo wouldn't be available, i would go with mast.

From a health perspective primo is quite good ( if you don't crash your estrogen) . Mine was crashed for 2 months and i didn't feel it. I felt good with a E2 of 7

What was ur full protocol with dosages when ur E2 came back at 7?

Gman86

That was 125 test 100 primo. Almost a 1:1 ratio. But everybody is different. Yours might be in range...
Would u say ur a low, medium, high aromatizer normally?

Ya everyone’s different. But thanks for the anecdote, definitely still very helpful

Gman86

I am a high aromatizer. Even on 100 mg test i need 0,25 arimidex or 12,5 Aromasin just to get my E2 under 20. My body hates estrogen more than 25-30
Wow, interesting. I’ve definitely seen primo be a pretty damn strong ai in a lot of guys. So not super surprised about ur experience. But most guys seem to be able to run a 1:1 ratio without crashing their E2

Last edited:

camygod

All 3 have benefits. All 3 dhts. Priviron is oral so if you can get it i would start with priviron. Masteron ist like proviron but a little better and a good partitioner. It's like the big brother of proviron. And primo it's in the middle of both.

what dose of primo to test where you using when you crashed your e2?

Namiko

125 test 100 primo. But that's just me i am better with 2:1 ratio or a bit higher.

Ugl primo 1:1 ratio works perfect for me .in my experience 100 mg pharma primo is 200 mg UGL primo. Doesnt mean the ugls underdone. I got them tested. They contained 100 mg primo per ml. It's just pharma primo hits faster or better. Same with pharma test and ugl test...go find out

Namiko

For you guys if you want to experiment with dht. Ask your doctors if androstenedione is available in your country. It's a pure form of dht.
I have heard only good things about it. But never tried it.
And a log would be Hella interesting if any of you get your hands on it

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching