HCG Plus Androgens Other Than Test

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

It doesn’t even seem like you used such large doses of HCG though, which is what is generally concerning.

Though I wonder if you’re lack of response is due to too much HCG, or not enough.
I doubt it’s not enough. Used 1000iu’s of Pregnyl per week for quite a while recently.

I did do HCG mono for a little when I first started. 2000iu’s/ week. But just looked back and I was only on HCG mono for roughly 6 months

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JRos895

I doubt it’s not enough. Used 1000iu’s of Pregnyl per week for quite a while recently.

I did do HCG mono for a little when I first started. 2000iu’s/ week. But just looked back and I was only on HCG mono for roughly 6 months
So it seems like your reduced response was due to too much HCG. Also in your case, it seems like you had a very strong response to HCG such that 2000iu for a normal guy was like 1000iu for you. I could see how consistent usage of 2000iu in a normal guy may cause desensitization.

Gman86

So it seems like your reduced response was due to too much HCG. Also in your case, it seems like you had a very strong response to HCG such that 2000iu for a normal guy was like 1000iu for you. I could see how consistent usage of 2000iu in a normal guy may cause desensitization.
Ya there’s definitely a possibility that using HCG mono at 2000iu’s/ week for months straight could cause some desensitization. Not sure why else I’d be responding so poorly now

JRos895

Ya there’s definitely a possibility that using HCG mono at 2000iu’s/ week for months straight could cause some desensitization. Not sure why else I’d be responding so poorly now
Unsure if my point got across in the previous post, but I think 1000iu /week could have even caused desensitization for you since you had a such a strong response to it.

Last edited:

Gman86

Unsure if my point got across in the previous post, but I think 1000iu /week could have even caused desensitization for you since you had a such a strong response to it.
Oh that actually kind of went over my head. But that’s a good point. I only did HCG mono for like 6 months I think, but I’ve ran 1000iu’s of HCG with my TRT for countless months. So ya maybe overtime that’s what did it. Interesting. So maybe the move is to use as low of a dose of HCG as u can for benefits other than fertility, and then only bump it up temporarily to around 1000iu’s when u want to have a child

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me