Does anyone have experience coming off hcg?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jonny2023

I recently stopped taking testosterone after 8 weeks! Didn't feel good on it and thought I would be better coming off and doing what I can to optimize own levels as I've seen decent levels before without trt even though they have been low as well! Been off it nearly a month (was on 75 then 100mg) and have been taking hcg! Since stopping I feel better, my fitness and energy levels have improved and my libido is better! I was taking hcg the whole 8 weeks and have continued with it upping the dose to 3x500iu weekly after stopping. Soon I will finish hcg! Feeling pretty good overall recently. Should I expect a rough ride coming off hcg as it is still suppressive or LH and FSH? Will they come back quickly? Before trt LH and FSH were decent levels! When T was low signal was strong but balls were failing to produce a decent amount of t! Most likely due to stess, anxiety and lack of sleep at the time! Average level is about 18nmol but have seen it around 9nmol when low.

So has anybody had experience with coming off hcg?

Got a script of tamoxifen but actually got rid of it because I didn't want to risk more side effects from drugs. Hoping LH and FSH will kick back up fairly quickly.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Been off it nearly a month (was on 75 then 100mg) and have been taking hcg! Since stopping I feel better, my fitness and energy levels have improved and my libido is better!
This is a sign that your dosage was too high, TRT together with hCG was too much. Maybe find out where your hormone levels are now, so if you decide to return to TRT later, you know what levels to target.

Should I expect a rough ride coming off hcg as it is still suppressive or LH and FSH?
Impossible to know for sure.

Hoping LH and FSH will kick back up fairly quickly.
This is highly likely.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching