Do I really have to take an AI like Arimidex during TRT? I think it makes me miserable.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DarkMan X

Get started today. Body recomposition...drop to 10% BF focusing on fat loss then add the muscle. 2-3 year project.
I am getting started. First thing's first. I must reduce my T levels. This will take me at least a few weeks of work. Also: Since TRT itself made me gain (fat) weight, that's even more reason to reduce my T levels as low as possible without having a deficiency.

Do you have any other tips on fat loss? In 2006, I went on an atkins-style diet (VERY low carb) - and in 2 months, I lost about 60 pounds.. However, after this diet, I developed more chest pain, "asthma-type" symptoms, severe insomnia. I was also hospitalized about 2 times during this diet.

During a diet, your blood fills up with ketones. This acidifies your blood. In order to reach homeostasis, your body tries to buffer this acidification by pulling calcium out of your bones.

Also, if I take thyroid meds, would I need to raise the dosages during a diet? I take cytomel and tirosint.

DarkMan X

The gain in weight is most likely water weight.
How do you guys deal with water weight gain? Does it happen like all the time?

I think the film "Bigger, stronger, faster" by Chris Bell - has been a bad influence on me. He over-simplified the process of T supplementation by implying that T is all that's necessary to get an 18-inch dick, a harem full of hot girls, huge muscles, etc... without examining the finer points like the dangers of estrogen blockers.

Systemlord

How do you guys deal with water weight gain?
By not running insanely high testosterone values to where water weight would become an issue. Those that have water weight issues with normal levels have two options, a diuretic (dandelion root extract) and or reducing your dosage.

Fortunate

I am getting started. First thing's first. I must reduce my T levels. This will take me at least a few weeks of work. Also: Since TRT itself made me gain (fat) weight, that's even more reason to reduce my T levels as low as possible without having a deficiency.

Do you have any other tips on fat loss? In 2006, I went on an atkins-style diet (VERY low carb) - and in 2 months, I lost about 60 pounds.. However, after this diet, I developed more chest pain, "asthma-type" symptoms, severe insomnia. I was also hospitalized about 2 times during this diet.

During a diet, your blood fills up with ketones. This acidifies your blood. In order to reach homeostasis, your body tries to buffer this acidification by pulling calcium out of your bones.

Also, if I take thyroid meds, would I need to raise the dosages during a diet? I take cytomel and tirosint.
I recommend either a paleo diet or Mediterranean. That said, it is most likely that any approach will work as long as you stick to it. Therefore, I recommend going with the one you are most likely to stay on long term. Educate yourself so that you know what your food selections and choices are.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me