Do I really have to take an AI like Arimidex during TRT? I think it makes me miserable.

Buy Lab Tests Online

DarkMan X

Sorry, I was not aware that "blasting" was an established slang term - much less what it actually means. As you could probably tell, I'm new to these terms - especially to the online forums.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DarkMan X

This can be from hot flashes from low estrogen or high testosterone which can make you feel hotter.
I also just learned that Anastrazole actually causes gynecomastia! Can you believe that it causes the very problem it was made to prevent??

It also causes hair loss, and affects eyesight.

DarkMan X

You tell me, did your Total T and Free T increase on TRT?

Before TRT, I used to be a nice guy. I definitely had more hope in the future, and a better, stable overall mood.

But now, during/after TRT, I have a very short temper, and I am very easily angered at the most unimportant little things in the world. I’m concerned that if this continues I will isolate myself and lose all my friends. There’s nothing worse than having no friends and living in isolation.

So maybe TRT is simply not for me. I’ll be so glad when it’s over.

Anonymon

Before TRT, I used to be a nice guy. I definitely had more hope in the future, and a better, stable overall mood.

But now, during/after TRT, I have a very short temper, and I am very easily angered at the most unimportant little things in the world. I’m concerned that if this continues I will isolate myself and lose all my friends. There’s nothing worse than having no friends and living in isolation.

So maybe TRT is simply not for me. I’ll be so glad when it’s over.
It’s definitely not for everyone. Seems like if you have other issues going on and intervene with your hormones, you can make a lot of things worse, which is probably why your body was lowering it’s test to begin with. It was trying to avoid that.

DarkMan X

It’s definitely not for everyone. Seems like if you have other issues going on and intervene with your hormones, you can make a lot of things worse, which is probably why your body was lowering it’s test to begin with. It was trying to avoid that.
What kind of conditions can your body have that it automatically responds to by lowering your Test levels? (besides diabetes T2 which I do have)

Anonymon

What kind of conditions can your body have that it automatically responds to by lowering your Test levels? (besides diabetes T2 which I do have)
Quite a few. Thyroid conditions, cortisol being too high, seemingly any nutrient deficiency and malabsorption, gallbladder issues, sleep apnea making your sleep suck, bad reactions to medications like finasteride and others, cancers, various autoimmune disorders, depression. Exercising too much and eating too little. Eating like crap.

Pretty much anything that puts you in worse health can lower your testosterone because your body isn’t looking to be anabolic when that’s going on. It’s in more of a stressed state and testosterone’s somewhat the opposite of those pathways. You can tank your test by just going without sleep for a few days, which used to be a common method guys would use to get themselves on TRT for bodybuilding purposes.

Last edited:

DarkMan X

Quite a few. Thyroid conditions, cortisol being too high, seemingly any nutrient deficiency and malabsorption, gallbladder issues, sleep apnea making your sleep suck, bad reactions to medications like finasteride and others, cancers, various autoimmune disorders, depression. Exercising too much and eating too little. Eating like crap.

Pretty much anything that puts you in worse health can lower your testosterone because your body isn’t looking to be anabolic when that’s going on. It’s in more of a stressed state and testosterone’s somewhat the opposite of those pathways. You can tank your test by just going without sleep for a few days, which used to be a common method guys would use to get themselves on TRT for bodybuilding purposes.

I see. Thank you for that very informed response! I didn't know any of that.

I do know that my diabetes is under good control because I have an electronic Continuous Glucose Monitor (libre freestyle) and therefore I do not need to do any fingersticks. I am very fortunate to have this Libre system - because it is highly accurate.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me