HELP - Beyond miserable

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

It should help soon. Many guys feel bad on 1x/wk due to big fluctuations in levels of everything. Most of the people I know in real life have started 1x/wk with an AI then moved to 2x/wk with no AI.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Sounds like great advice. I really appreciate it. What kind of condition would you expect this to put me in, in a couple weeks?

If you’ve crashed you E2 and it sounds like you have to some extent, I’d stop taking the AI and split that T into two or more injections. You’re measuring very high trough levels considering you’re only injecting once a week so your peaks must be crazy high, and produce crazy amounts of estrogen.

In three weeks maybe start using .125 arimedex on the day of each injection if you’re injecting twice a week. Don’t take any extra AI randomly. Do that for 4-6 weeks with no deviation and pull labs.

You can’t just pop an AI like a caffiene pill here and there and expect consistent results. You need to be on a stable, consistent protocol that allows your hormones to be fairly stable and for your body to adjust to them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me