Discouraged with TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Ah? You do know what the cervix is attached to, right? Oh, well, crazy rabbit trail.

Ya, vagina on one end, uterus on the other. I’m really not trying to bust ur balls man lol. Just do a quick google search. The cervix opening is about the size of an earring hole, and u need special tools to open it, and it’s extremely painful for the woman. No man has ever entered a cervix during sex. And if no man has ever entered a cervix during sex, that means no man has ever entered a uterus during sex. Since u have to get through the cervix to get to the uterus. Even if a guy had a 10” dick, the most he can do is hit the beginning of the cervix, and push it around. He’ll never be able to actually enter the woman’s cervix. Again, no man has ever entered a woman’s cervix during sex, and that includes u lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
...Very helpful and thankfully understood. Cataceous, what would be the most common reasons why lowering the dose could lead to improvements? If a patient was started at 100mg per week and chose to reduce to 75mg per week, what "withdrawal symptoms" could he experience such that the fear of returning to the pre TRT state could scare him enough to resume the initially prescribed 100 mg level?
It's rather pedestrian, but the most common improvement in lowering the dose may be pushing HCT/Hgb back into the normal ranges. Reduced water retention, improved lipids and better sleep also mentioned. Scanning the anecdotes yields the other items I listed previously:
  • Return of erections and libido, reduction of water retention and brain fog...

• "I now feel completely normal in every single aspect including libido."

• "... sexual sensitivity improved considerably. Erectile function is also more responsive and reliable."

• "Would have saved me those 8 years of countless blood donations, countless nights of frustration for the wife, countless bouts of insomnia, and countless episodes of 'dude, why is your face so red'."

• "... the lower the dose the better the libido. No muscle size lost at any dose. The higher the dose the more water I retain."

• "Keeping my total testosterone above 34 nmol/l (1000 ng/dl) causes erectile dysfunction, absent libido, severe physical anxiety, hairloss, bloat, cognitive impairment, high blood pressure, elevated prolactin + estradiol + HCT, reduced HDL - the list could go on."
And so on.

Dropping from 100 mg TC/week to 75 mg may or may not cause some disruption. Sexual function may be most sensitive to the change, but it's possible to temporarily experience nearly any subjective symptom of hypogonadism. Note in particular the quote from @Simbarn about lowering the dose:

I had tried this before, but given the 'low t' effect, I resumed the higher doses thinking, my dose was too low.
This time I persisted and gave it more time for my body to adjust.
How important this was!

It's rather pedestrian, but the most common improvement in lowering the dose may be pushing HCT/Hgb back into the normal ranges. Reduced water retention, improved lipids and better sleep also mentioned. Scanning the anecdotes yields the other items I listed previously:
  • Return of erections and libido, reduction of water retention and brain fog...

• "I now feel completely normal in every single aspect including libido."

• "... sexual sensitivity improved considerably. Erectile function is also more responsive and reliable."

• "Would have saved me those 8 years of countless blood donations, countless nights of frustration for the wife, countless bouts of insomnia, and countless episodes of 'dude, why is your face so red'."

• "... the lower the dose the better the libido. No muscle size lost at any dose. The higher the dose the more water I retain."

• "Keeping my total testosterone above 34 nmol/l (1000 ng/dl) causes erectile dysfunction, absent libido, severe physical anxiety, hairloss, bloat, cognitive impairment, high blood pressure, elevated prolactin + estradiol + HCT, reduced HDL - the list could go on."
And so on.

Dropping from 100 mg TC/week to 75 mg may or may not cause some disruption. Sexual function may be most sensitive to the change, but it's possible to temporarily experience nearly any subjective symptom of hypogonadism. Note in particular the quote from @Simbarn about lowering the dose:

I had tried this before, but given the 'low t' effect, I resumed the higher doses thinking, my dose was too low.
This time I persisted and gave it more time for my body to adjust.
How important this was!
Cataceous, thanks for the excellent follow-up, I have now copied and pasted that response to my permanent TRT file. Very helpful. My apologies; in rereading your original post just now, I noticed that "anecdotal evidence" is high lighted, but I didn't know to click on it, which would have answered some of my questions. However, your summary is excellent, thanks again!

I'm trying to figure out why you think anyone said anything about ENTERING the cervix. I did not say it and I have not seen anyone else say it.

Can’t argue with this. U originally said that it would feel good in the reverse cowgirl position, because ur dick would be hitting up against the woman’s uterus. Was just pointing out that in order for a penis to get to the uterus, during sex, they would have to get through the cervix first, since it goes, vagina, cervix, then uterus. So since it’s impossible for a penis to enter a cervix, during sex, it’s also impossible for a penis to even get to/ touch a woman’s uterus, during sex. Not trying to be annoying or anything. Simply wanted to just point out that ur penis, nor has any man’s penis, ever touched/ entered a uterus, during sex. But I honestly think we should focus more on the fact that I completely agree with reverse cowgirl being an amazing sex position. I think we agree on more than we disagree on here lol

By your logic, the Doc sticking his finger up your ass to check your prostate isn't pressing against your prostate. After all, you can't penetrate the intestinal wall.

Oh he’s pressing against ur prostate brotha, best believe that lol. But yes, he’s feeling it through ur rectum, not touching the prostrate directly

This was a pretty relevant discussion started by a guy who's discouraged over his TRT use. Don't mean to be a party pooper, but you guys have hijacked this thread with all this nonsense cervix talk . . .

Last edited:
This was a pretty relevant discussion started by a guy whose discouraged over his TRT use. Don't mean to be a party pooper, but you guys have hijacked this thread with all this nonsense cervix talk . . .

I agree. Was just trying to help a guy out and let him know where the uterus was located, and that reverse cowgirl is in fact awesome. I’ve said my peace lol

Last edited:
Im still here but suffering from the same issues. While I can appreciate a few wanting to have a little fun and make things lighthearted it doesnt do anything to help my issues.

Suffering from ED I have no worries of getting to the Uterus, Cervix or Vagina for that matter! Im not mad at the comments but I have nothing to offer over this hijack so I just remain silent until something relevant comes along.

To those that have offered valid advice I thank you, it has given me more to think about in my search for a solution.

For those that spun off course your welcome for the chance to have a few laughs.

My search continues!!!

Nothing wrong with citrulline added in. I would also break up your test shot to injecting 2x week instead of once. Take half the dose on Monday am and half on Thursday pm. Your free test is not high. Your total test is average. This is more about how you feel. I’ve noticed that I feel the best when my test is higher around 900 with a high free test. Any lower and I feel like I’m in my 50’s. Drs only look at number as they are robots and need to be trained otherwise. I have HcG added in my regimen 2x week at 500iu each time. I feel it helps tremendously with libido along with daily 5mg tadalafil. How’s your libido? Morning wood? How often are you having sex? Try to make it a point to ejaculate atleast 3x week! This should help erections and libido. Cut out alcohol and garbage foods as much as possible. Are you taking antidepressants and or cholesterol meds? They are erection killers. Exercise as much as possible. And the biggest thing is to Reduce stress! Stress is a libido and ere ton killer.

I think Cataceous made a pretty strong argument supporting the concept that the norm of starting us all at 100mg per week is excessive . . . and then when it doesn't work well most are inclined to take more instead of less. I'm still very new to all of this, but I'm drawn to the "less is more" idea and have now reduced my originally prescribed dose by 15%. Probably worth a try for you, maybe 75mg per week instead of 100?

Im still here but suffering from the same issues. While I can appreciate a few wanting to have a little fun and make things lighthearted it doesnt do anything to help my issues.

Suffering from ED I have no worries of getting to the Uterus, Cervix or Vagina for that matter! Im not mad at the comments but I have nothing to offer over this hijack so I just remain silent until something relevant comes along.

To those that have offered valid advice I thank you, it has given me more to think about in my search for a solution.

For those that spun off course your welcome for the chance to have a few laughs.

My search continues!!!

What’s ur diet like? Most men have no clue how much their diet affects things like erection quality. Obv hormones play a big role, in how every part of the body functions, but most men neglect all the other factors that also play a role, or don’t put enough effort into optimizing them. There’s so many beneficial micronutrients in red meat alone, that u can’t get from any other foods, that optimize erections, as well as the human body as a whole. Most men don’t even realize that getting adequate sun exposure, improves erections. Decreasing stress, optimizing sleep, both improve erection quality. I’m all for optimizing hormones, I’m obsessed with it myself, but I’m also obsessed with optimizing the body in all other aspects, because I know these all play just as important of a role, if not more, at times, in regards to how well every part of the body functions. Optimizing the body in every way possible also vastly improves how well a hormone protocol works. For instance, I guarantee that u could keep ur protocol exactly how it is now, and improve erection quality simply by improving ur diet. Let alone if u were to improve ur diet, decrease stress levels, optimize sleep, get more sun exposure, hydrate better, lift weights at least 3x/ week, etc.

Nothing wrong with citrulline added in. I would also break up your test shot to injecting 2x week instead of once. Take half the dose on Monday am and half on Thursday pm. Your free test is not high. Your total test is average. This is more about how you feel. I’ve noticed that I feel the best when my test is higher around 900 with a high free test. Any lower and I feel like I’m in my 50’s. Drs only look at number as they are robots and need to be trained otherwise. I have HcG added in my regimen 2x week at 500iu each time. I feel it helps tremendously with libido along with daily 5mg tadalafil. How’s your libido? Morning wood? How often are you having sex? Try to make it a point to ejaculate atleast 3x week! This should help erections and libido. Cut out alcohol and garbage foods as much as possible. Are you taking antidepressants and or cholesterol meds? They are erection killers. Exercise as much as possible. And the biggest thing is to Reduce stress! Stress is a libido and ere ton killer.

Great reply! Agree with all of this! And glad to hear someone else talk about how much stress plays a factor in not only erections, but literally how every function of the body performs

Buckeye22,

Thank you for the response. My libido has been thru the roof. I have been on daily 5mg Tadalafil for the last 120 days or so. I currently have taken a break from it to try the L-Citrulline starting Monday. I stopped Tadalafil this previous Monday to clear it out to get the best reaction to the L-Citrulline.
While on the Tadalafil I have morning wood somedays since Ive stopped I havent noticed having any. I have sex as much as the GF will give it up. I used to masturbate in the interim but anymore I cant keep it up long enough to orgasm.
I attribute this to a loss of sensitivity in my penis. Sometimes even during sex I will loose the erection. Almost like he just decides he has had enough and leaves the party.
I do NOT take any meds other than testosterone and Tadalafil. I do take vitamins Consisting of C, D3, Garlic, and Zinc and soon to be L-Citrulline.
I eat pretty well by todays standards. No fast food, very little processed food. 3 meals a day very little snacking in between.
I drink 2 double shots of bourbon once a week. I am an occasional smoker at a pack a week.
I am self employed so stress is a part of daily life but overall I process it very well.
Im 56 years old, 153lbs, 5'6" tall and fit.

My last PNL labs ALL look really good which is surprising since I have a family history of High Cholesterol and BP. I had a calcium scoring test done on my heart with and overall score of ZERO! No calcium buildup in the arteries.

Very discouraging having these issues when everything else looks so good.

Buckeye22,

Thank you for the response. My libido has been thru the roof. I have been on daily 5mg Tadalafil for the last 120 days or so. I currently have taken a break from it to try the L-Citrulline starting Monday. I stopped Tadalafil this previous Monday to clear it out to get the best reaction to the L-Citrulline.
While on the Tadalafil I have morning wood somedays since Ive stopped I havent noticed having any. I have sex as much as the GF will give it up. I used to masturbate in the interim but anymore I cant keep it up long enough to orgasm.
I attribute this to a loss of sensitivity in my penis. Sometimes even during sex I will loose the erection. Almost like he just decides he has had enough and leaves the party.
I do NOT take any meds other than testosterone and Tadalafil. I do take vitamins Consisting of C, D3, Garlic, and Zinc and soon to be L-Citrulline.
I eat pretty well by todays standards. No fast food, very little processed food. 3 meals a day very little snacking in between.
I drink 2 double shots of bourbon once a week. I am an occasional smoker at a pack a week.
I am self employed so stress is a part of daily life but overall I process it very well.
Im 56 years old, 153lbs, 5'6" tall and fit.

My last PNL labs ALL look really good which is surprising since I have a family history of High Cholesterol and BP. I had a calcium scoring test done on my heart with and overall score of ZERO! No calcium buildup in the arteries.

Very discouraging having these issues when everything else looks so good.

Ya I’d still focus on optimizing diet, if I were u. Again, red meat is where ur gonna get the most bang for ur buck, as far as micronutrients that are going to improve erectile function goes. I personally eat red meat 3 times a day. 8oz each time. Erections are solid. Will be 38 years old this year for reference.

Sensitivity is a tough one tho, I battle that, to a degree, myself. From all the research I’ve done over the years, my guess is that sensitivity issues have a decent amount to do with hpta shut down, and whatever other mechanisms/ hormones that it negatively effects. I’ve adjusted my protocol many times, while having this decreased sensitivity, and not much has improved things, in that area. Which makes me think that doing things that I haven’t done, like mitigating hpta shut down sides, could potentially improve things, in that area. Again, that, plus all the research I’ve done levels the years. So I think doing things like decreasing one’s dose, using a fast acting form of test, like jatenzo, or test cream, or test prop, can lessen hpta shut down sides. As well as using things like clomid, or kisspeptin, could help. Or even using hcg, can help in the sensitivity department, for some. These are all things I’m just not willing to do, atm, other than using test prop and hcg. So can’t really speak on whether implementing these things/ ideas can actually help with sensitivity or not. Just my theories, based on my years of research

Ya I’d still focus on optimizing diet, if I were u. Again, red meat is where ur gonna get the most bang for ur buck, as far as micronutrients that are going to improve erectile function goes. I personally eat red meat 3 times a day. 8oz each time. Erections are solid. Will be 38 years old this year for reference.

Sensitivity is a tough one tho, I battle that, to a degree, myself. From all the research I’ve done over the years, my guess is that sensitivity issues have a decent amount to do with hpta shut down, and whatever other mechanisms/ hormones that it negatively effects. I’ve adjusted my protocol many times, while having this decreased sensitivity, and not much has improved things, in that area. Which makes me think that doing things that I haven’t done, like mitigating hpta shut down sides, could potentially improve things, in that area. Again, that, plus all the research I’ve done levels the years. So I think doing things like decreasing one’s dose, using a fast acting form of test, like jatenzo, or test cream, or test prop, can lessen hpta shut down sides. As well as using things like clomid, or kisspeptin, could help. Or even using hcg, can help in the sensitivity department, for some. These are all things I’m just not willing to do, atm, other than using test prop and hcg. So can’t really speak on whether implementing these things/ ideas can actually help with sensitivity or not. Just my theories, based on my years of research
I usually eat red meat at least two times a day. I eat mostly venison verses beef though. Im a deer hunter and have plenty of it so dont buy a lot of beef.

I will be beginning self administered sub Q here shortly as Im loosing my current doc to retirement. I figure once I start the self administering I can experiment with changing my weekly dose and frequency.

I have also considered just weening myself off the T and give my body a reset if you will to see how I feel. I started TRT to help with ED and wanted to feel better both of which I havent seen much if any improvement. Makes me wonder if my numbers were good for me when I started? Currently Im at 100mg once a week and it sounds like I might be over doing it. Decreasing dose and increasing frequency might be the way.

I have always had the idea that a person should treat by how they feel versus numbers on a piece of paper. The other issue is my doc is just a GP so she is not well versed on any of this stuff, hence the reason for coming here.

I really do not want to start an additional injection of anything and the longer this goes on Im starting to think Im just going to have to learn to deal with it and accept it as just getting older. My problem is Im just not willing to give up on it just yet.
Damnit I still enjoy sex! When I can actually have it!

Thanks for the advice so far, it is greatly appreciated!

I usually eat red meat at least two times a day. I eat mostly venison verses beef though. Im a deer hunter and have plenty of it so dont buy a lot of beef.

I will be beginning self administered sub Q here shortly as Im loosing my current doc to retirement. I figure once I start the self administering I can experiment with changing my weekly dose and frequency.

I have also considered just weening myself off the T and give my body a reset if you will to see how I feel. I started TRT to help with ED and wanted to feel better both of which I havent seen much if any improvement. Makes me wonder if my numbers were good for me when I started? Currently Im at 100mg once a week and it sounds like I might be over doing it. Decreasing dose and increasing frequency might be the way.

I have always had the idea that a person should treat by how they feel versus numbers on a piece of paper. The other issue is my doc is just a GP so she is not well versed on any of this stuff, hence the reason for coming here.

I really do not want to start an additional injection of anything and the longer this goes on Im starting to think Im just going to have to learn to deal with it and accept it as just getting older. My problem is Im just not willing to give up on it just yet.
Damnit I still enjoy sex! When I can actually have it!

Thanks for the advice so far, it is greatly appreciated!

Ya so ur definitely getting a good amount of nutrient dense ruminant animal meat each day, which is awesome. U getting enough healthy fats in each day?

Man, I personally would never give up on Hrt, but I obv understand ur frustration. There’s just way too many options, as far as hrt goes, to ever give up, imo. Im not saying that coming off completely isn’t a valid option, for some guys, based on their needs/ goals, but I personally love being on hrt and being in control of my hormones, and not being victim to wherever they decide to fall. Again, I do understand that injecting and doing the whole trial and error thing can be tedious and daunting for some guys. So I respect whatever someone decides to do. But if I were u, I definitely wouldn’t give up. The best erections I ever had were using a nandrolone base with low test. I would always recommend that to someone with ED issues, before giving up completely. I’ll copy and paste the experience of another member here that’s doing well on a nandrolone base. Says erections are teenage like, and sensitivity is high. I’ll also link the thread where I copied his experience from

pfuked
196mg deca, 28mg test cyp
-I’ve been on nandrolone base for 1 1/2 years now. 28 mg per day along with 4 mg test. No libido or mental issues..
-cypionate is the ester. Labs are good. Total T is >1500 ng/dl, free T is 22.8 pg/ml, DHT is 34 ng/dl, and estradiol (sensitive) is 13.5 pg/ml
-I was experimenting with 4 up to 8 mg a day of testosterone and also fooled around with higher and lower doses of nandrolone. This protocol keeps the hair and I’m making strength gains in the gym.
-SHBG is 13,3 nmol/liter.
-Main reason for dialing up or down the test cyp was to address dht levels and hair loss. Higher test made me lose more hair but strength gains seemed quicker. Had to use anti estrogen more often with higher test.
-I feel great emotionally. Energy levels seem good and have not changed much while fooling around with test and nandrolone doses. My libido seems increased on current regimen. Night erections are a common occurrence, erection quality is teenage like. Sensitivity is also high.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
BUY HCG CIALIS
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching