Dhea level results

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

XXY47

Do that if you're really wanting to experiment. But your level isn't bad, so there may not be any benefit in supplementing.
I did some experimentation on the dosage the doctor gave me, and it was resulting in a racing heart and lightheadedness. I reduced my dosage to 25mg and it seems to be fine with positive results. Been finding the doctors here to be hellbent on cranking up dosages without any consideration if that dosage is healthy. I was told that the doctor knew best and that even if I felt horrible it would get better. Although, when I stopped taking the high dosages I felt a lot better.

DorianGray

I agree with Cataceous that number is acceptable and probably in tune with your body. Chasing "ideal" or other's targets is nonsensical.

Willyt

Like others said, just start low if you want try it and work your way up depending on how your body feels. Pure Encapsulations make a 5mg tablet.

Personally, DHEA puts me a shitty mood. I think its highly overrated if you're on TRT but to each his own.

Match

Do that if you're really wanting to experiment. But your level isn't bad, so there may not be any benefit in supplementing.
OK. Normal. I asked only because I have capsules bought for some time, but then I decided not to take because of what I had read at the time about, what benefits would basically be more for women, and red effects on men ... while they talked here at the high-dose forum

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me