Dhea level results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rabbit91476

So got my level back what do you all (and Vince) think. Could I benefit from supplementation

Attachments

• 95EA603F-F429-4E97-AF87-4D545C5D95ED.png
    95EA603F-F429-4E97-AF87-4D545C5D95ED.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 121
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Philosophically I fall in between these two. I'm not sure I notice obvious benefits from supplementing, but DHEA does do more than act as a precursor hormone, and levels decline with age. Therefore, when we don't know what's optimal I favor targeting midrange youthful levels. You're still on the young side, so if you want to I would experiment with small doses, maybe 6.25 mg once or twice daily. I'd aim for serum DHEA-S of 250-300 mcg/dL. If you experience any negatives then just stop. Your level isn't extremely low. You may simply want to maintain it as you age.

GreenMachineX

Philosophically I fall in between these two. I'm not sure I notice obvious benefits from supplementing, but DHEA does do more than act as a precursor hormone, and levels decline with age. Therefore, when we don't know what's optimal I favor targeting midrange youthful levels. You're still on the young side, so if you want to I would experiment with small doses, maybe 6.25 mg once or twice daily. I'd aim for serum DHEA-S of 250-300 mcg/dL. If you experience any negatives then just stop. Your level isn't extremely low. You may simply want to maintain it as you age.
Good points here. I should start supplementing again.

CanadaJim

I personally found absolutely 0 benefit from supplementing DHEA, this is another 'expensive urine' sort of pill for me
I also found it awful. I felt like crap while taking it. Symptoms similar to high estrogen. It's not available (OTC) here in Canada. I bought in to the hype and purchased some while south of the border. Did absolutely nothing except make me fee l like shit lol

locutus

Hmmm. I wonder though if dhea is one of those things that isn't so much about how one feels, but what it does to our bodies like strengthening the immune system longevity.
could be very well? I mean DHEA is a component produced by your body. it must serve a purpose no doubt. I don't see harm supplementing, and some TRT clinics do pay attention to it. maybe I just take way too many supplements, trying to reduce the pills (40/day) and I might re-assess

GreenMachineX

could be very well? I mean DHEA is a component produced by your body. it must serve a purpose no doubt. I don't see harm supplementing, and some TRT clinics do pay attention to it. maybe I just take way too many supplements, trying to reduce the pills (40/day) and I might re-assess
I hear ya. I'm down to 20 or so, but things aren't right so I'll be heading back up soon lol

XXY47

I also found it awful. I felt like crap while taking it. Symptoms similar to high estrogen. It's not available (OTC) here in Canada. I bought in to the hype and purchased some while south of the border. Did absolutely nothing except make me fee l like shit lol
My doctor has me on 100mg DHEA and I feel fatigue and get absolutely nothing done while taking it. It’s crazy thoug, doctor has me on a high dosage of estrogen blocker too which makes no sense, because it looks like the DHEA is driving up estrogen. Don’t feel well taking either.

Match

My SDHEA is 217 mcg/dl. I have 25 mg capsules here. Should I ingest low dose, e.g. 1/4 6.25mg, as a booster?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me