Daily Sustanon - The Best Results Yet

Buy Lab Tests Online

camygod

Ya sounds like Europe is a double edged sword. Basically impossible to get a good TRT doctor, and sounds pretty difficult to get proper lab testing, but if you already know what ur doing, you have access to pretty much everything and can just treat urself. Is that about right? Sorry, I’m assuming ur from the UK or Europe. Disregard all that if you’re not.
yup your right im from uk yes steroids are not illegal to own here just to buy strange but true

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

I did sustanon 25mg EOD for maybe 4 month controlled my estrogen and my T was between 22 and 27 nmol/L. I couldn’t feel good on it but the fluctuations in testosterone is higher than others which could be good. I think twice a week will mimic daily testosterone rhythm as it’s goes down by around 50% and then up again. Other testosterone don’t do that much of fluctuation. But you need to do this twice a week not EOD or ED.
Currently I am giving Clomid a try if didn’t like it will go back to sustanon twice a week injection. See how it goes.

M.J

@M.J how did the sustanon twice weekly go in the past ? any blood work?
Didn’t try it yet I am still on clomid giving it a chance. But in EOD I didn’t feel a thing, more like the way I was before trt, I need libido to get thing moving, I am trying to do what nature do, sustanon fluctuation is the best between others testosterone also note that most big doctors use one injections a week ! I think u need that fluctuations. I also believe people Who don’t feel well is because of estrogen. I can feel it if I was high or low estrogen cuz I have symptoms, I think it need to be controlled which I did with sustanon EOD but couldn’t get there with it though my estrogen levels where good.

I will update my progress if I started two injections a week.

M.J

Sustanon have high fluctuation, if fluctuation will help with libido then sustanon is the best one to show that. Yet doing ED or EOD won’t show this, I still on low dose clomid feeling OK but not where I want. Will do sustanon twice a week after that.

Appassionato

Sustanon have high fluctuation, if fluctuation will help with libido then sustanon is the best one to show that. Yet doing ED or EOD won’t show this, I still on low dose clomid feeling OK but not where I want. Will do sustanon twice a week after that.

Am I wrong or on another post you said you were actually stacking it with HCG?

If so, HCG + Arimidex will make things more complicated. You can't really evaluate Sustanon with so many variables in.
Also consider that AIs are way ineffective to counteract the aromatization that is happening in your testicles.

HCG was the worst thing I ever added to my protocol.

antelopers

If so, HCG + Arimidex will make things more complicated. You can't really evaluate Sustanon with so many variables in.
Also consider that AIs are way ineffective to counteract the aromatization that is happening in your testicles.

What's your protocol now? You feel good with no HCG?

M.J

Yes ur right but I managed to get things under control until hcg for god knows why started working very well and took my testosterone level to 37 ! Had to stop that but I managed to get everything under control for sometime, hcg monotherapy would be really good if it actually work I had few days where it did work was really amazing.

Appassionato

What's your protocol now? You feel good with no HCG?

I wish just dropping the HCG did the trick.
I'm on 40 mg twice a week, which is the protocol which gave me less aromatization (E2 28 at through) when stacked with TUDCA.

Issue is that it's in the 40s at peak. Major problem is insomnia, I sleep better the night before the injection.

antelopers

I wish just dropping the HCG did the trick.
I'm on 40 mg twice a week, which is the protocol which gave me less aromatization (E2 28 at through) when stacked with TUDCA.

Issue is that it's in the 40s at peak. Major problem is insomnia, I sleep better the night before the injection.
I think the simple solution there would be more frequent injections to shave off the peak, although that could definitely be a bit of a hassle compared to twice a week.

Appassionato

I have tested every protocol and every ester during the last 5 years.

I get the best results with daily Sustanon hands down (10mg/day). Libido, energy, drive....

How often have we read of people here on the forum feeling great when switching from long to short ester and vice versa. Just for the results to fade within 2-3 days.

It's the mix of short and long esters in my opinion.

I get very strong DHT conversion on Propionate and Phenylpropionate. Too strong. My Estradiol goes very low, skin gets dry, a bit joint pain and there is too much fluctuation during the day. Still as a solo solution I prefer Prop over longer ester or even cream.

When I take long ester solo I get very strong estradiol conversion that outweighs many of the TRT benefits. I would have to take AI which is an nightmare by itself. I think one needs to balance estradiol via ester / injection fequency and dosing, not via AI.

Let's enter Sustanon, the short ester with high DHT conversion seem to balance the higher estradiol conversion from the longer ester. At the same time the fluctuation with daily injections is not too high.

Here's the kicker: When I do the normal once a week Sustanon protocol or even EOD and I get less optimal results. I most certainly need the daily Prop. Remember that Prop has a half-life of 0.8 days, when doing small injections it's probably even lower at 0.4-0.5 days. Means on day two the Prop is all gone, some Phenylprop is left but the longer ester are now dominant.

Will it work for everybody? Most certainly not, there seems to be a high variance how individuals react to certain ester. Though I think we should look more into Sustanon, its a bit neglected here on the forum.

By the way, do you have any lab test done with the same dosage of the 3 different compounds (short ester, long ester and Sustanon) and the variation in aromatization (so E2 levels)?

Vonko1988

I posted own thread for that.

I started sustanon with daily injections 20mg ED. What bothers me is I understood most likely it is not enough homogenous and with every 20mg there will be different ratio of the esters. I wonder how stable levels I can achieve like that

Do you guys think with every 20mg of the sustanon ampule the ratio of the esters is different?

I also heard rumors the decanoate part will have different half life in every injection. It is too long and the body cannot metabolize it at similar rate every time

Appassionato

I posted own thread for that.

I started sustanon with daily injections 20mg ED. What bothers me is I understood most likely it is not enough homogenous and with every 20mg there will be different ratio of the esters. I wonder how stable levels I can achieve like that

Do you guys think with every 20mg of the sustanon ampule the ratio of the esters is different?

I also heard rumors the decanoate part will have different half life in every injection. It is too long and the body cannot metabolize it at similar rate every time

I think you're over thinking to be honest.
Catacaceous replied to your concerns in the other thread you started.

slicktop

I'm having a hard time figuring out how daily sustanon would provide different results than any other daily testosterone shot, after you've done it long enough that you're "saturated" with all the esters. My understanding of the test blends was basically that the different esters had different half lives, and you'd have those different esters "activating" at different times, so you had a more consistent level between injections spaced days apart. I just don't see how a daily blend is any better than daily enanthate or anything else after a month or so. What am I missing?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me