Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

So I posted a couple days ago about cream issues. Basically I use to do injections felt good but switched over to the cream because I heard it was the cats meow. Well early on it was great, my libido was sky high. And well actually that’s about it. Everything else felt normal. Fast foward 1 year later- I have been feeling like shit. I have really bad anxiety, ocd, and depression. When I went on test (injections) all that was gone. Then when I went on cream- it all stayed still subdued. Fast forward a year later and I have been feeling awful. My anxiety, ocd, and depression is back and it’s really bad- I informed my doctor of all this.

Labs came back with T readings of 197 and E2 of 5. But my DHT was still high- 101. I have read reports of people going on the cream and It working early on, but then at some point it can stop working and all they were basically producing when they put it on is DHT. I have a very physical job and I am sore all the time as well now too. That’s never happened. Even if I put the cream on an hr before my job. Anyways my dr is putting my back on injections. But just wondering if people have had similar experiences with the cream. Where it worked for awhile for you, then it just stopped working and only really gave you a massive DHT spike.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

goolapsh

So I posted a couple days ago about cream issues. Basically I use to do injections felt good but switched over to the cream because I heard it was the cats meow. Well early on it was great, my libido was sky high. And well actually that’s about it. Everything else felt normal. Fast foward 1 year later- I have been feeling like shit. I have really bad anxiety, ocd, and depression. When I went on test (injections) all that was gone. Then when I went on cream- it all stayed still subdued. Fast forward a year later and I have been feeling awful. My anxiety, ocd, and depression is back and it’s really bad- I informed my doctor of all this.

Labs came back with T readings of 197 and E2 of 5. But my DHT was still high- 101. I have read reports of people going on the cream and It working early on, but then at some point it can stop working and all they were basically producing when they put it on is DHT. I have a very physical job and I am sore all the time as well now too. That’s never happened. Even if I put the cream on an hr before my job. Anyways my dr is putting my back on injections. But just wondering if people have had similar experiences with the cream. Where it worked for awhile for you, then it just stopped working and only really gave you a massive DHT spike.
You are describing my story exactly. I had the same exact experience and it got so bad I just work up one morning and was like “I felt better when I wasn’t taking anything.” So I quit and have been off T for three months. I think cream only is a bad protocol and doesn’t work especially for guys with low SHBG. I would get back on the shots if I were you if you had better results.

Zooulie12

You are describing my story exactly. I had the same exact experience and it got so bad I just work up one morning and was like “I felt better when I wasn’t taking anything.” So I quit and have been off T for three months. I think cream only is a bad protocol and doesn’t work especially for guys with low SHBG. I would get back on the shots if I were you if you had better results.
So you were on injections, then you went to cream?

goolapsh

So you were on injections, then you went to cream?
Yes my dht was low on injections so I switched to cream. At first just like you I had great libido and then that started to fade and I developed anxiety and depression. Same story. I’m off trt at the moment

Zooulie12

Yes my dht was low on injections so I switched to cream. At first just like you I had great libido and then that started to fade and I developed anxiety and depression. Same story. I’m off trt at the moment
You know what’s funny (well not funny) but ironic. Is ive heard of other people saying the same. That the cream early on worked wonders. But then it slowly progressed and stopped working. Because prior to testosterone I had bad anxiety. But when I went on it, it really mellowed me out. I was on a great protocol. I just screwed myself because I wanted to see what the cream would do for my libido

slicktop

I'm aware it works for plenty of men on here, and I'm not discounting that, but I personally would never pay for t cream. Sounds to me like mixing up your protocol in general could potentially provide you the same benefits, and there's several men on here that mix their protocol up for those reasons. There's tons of ways to do that without paying for expensive cream. Do two months at 30mg 3x a week, then do two months at 40mg 3x a week, then go down to two months at 20mg 3x a week, etc. Or use HCG to change it up with differing HCG dosages. There's lots of ways to mix it up without cream.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me