Adding HRT cream to my protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

grayiron

My provider has added HRT cream to my protocol. Low dose cream (12.5) application daily along with my (bi-weekly) testosterone injections.

Anyone else doing this protocol? Did it help with Libido? any side effect?

I have been on TRT for about 10 years

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SSHSSA74

I’m doing the same. Injections plus cream to scrotum. It has helped me a little. Sometimes I feel a little libido boost sometimes I don’t. I think my next protocol change will be cream only applied to the scrotum.

DJ87

My provider has added HRT cream to my protocol. Low dose cream (12.5) application daily along with my (bi-weekly) testosterone injections.

Anyone else doing this protocol? Did it help with Libido? any side effect?

I have been on TRT for about 10 years
I noticed a good libido bump trying it when applied to the scrotum. Only negative side effect I experienced were some estrogen related sides. I have a lower SHBG though so small increases seem to effect me more than others.

Willyt

I noticed a good libido bump trying it when applied to the scrotum. Only negative side effect I experienced were some estrogen related sides. I have a lower SHBG though so small increases seem to effect me more than others.
Is the libido bump predictable enough that you could use the cream to peak libido for sexy time several hours later? I suppose you’d have to watch out for the transfer issue though

DJ87

Is the libido bump predictable enough that you could use the cream to peak libido for sexy time several hours later? I suppose you’d have to watch out for the transfer issue though
It is for me, I notice a definite increase afterwards. It seems to peak several hours later and then return to baseline 24 hours after. I would let it absorb/dry for some time to minimize the transfer concerns. Worth a try to see if it helps you in my opinion.

M.J

I have been using the cream for few days now and nothing is happening I am adding hcg and fsh in two days and taking measurements to see how much am I getting from this 100 mg cream applied once in the shoulders area.
Any idea when should I do my lab test ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching