Crashed Estradiol - How Long to Recover?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Krocco

I actually did have allergy testing done, and cottonseed came up negative. I also started itching before I injected (was on a Clomid and Anastrozole and DIM coumponded pill before starting TRT). After about a month and a half on that ****tail I started itching. After starting injections my skin erupted into full blown eczema, rash/red/irritated/dry flaky skin. I want to get off everything and see if my body heals, but im pretty sure tossing my hormones around has affected my skin

Again if i just had oily skin/bloat/sensitive nips i would know my E2 is high, but I have low E2 symptoms with high E2 bloods, makes getting dialed in impossible

A very late reply but I have ran to an situation like yours. The guy had both same time, high e2 anf low e2 symptoms at once. Turned out (eventually) that a long term overdoing with anastrozole had f**ked up the total estrogen metabolism.. he had stopped the AI to solve the problem and naturally e2 (estradiol) rebounded and made symptoms, but mean while hid e1 (estrone) wich is the estrogen responsible for fluided joints and skin, remained low. And it also seemed that taking AI will more strongly tank the e1 than it does to e2.
So he ran more labs comparinf differend estrogens. Tried DIM to rebalance them etc..
But the solution after all was to take low-dose HCG with T and stay the hell out of AI eaven dispite of clear e2 symptoms.. its horrible at some point, deffinetly. But in the end things looked good again.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lite

I too got itching in my body (mostly stomach and breast area) after most likely crashing my E2 with arimidex for awhile.. Might need to run more estrogen test to see E1 etc.. this is so frustrating.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me