Possible estradiol crash, help needed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Date of Test: 22/02/2016

cFT Value: Life-Lab - 50.8 PMOL/L (15.6-146)

cFT Value: Dyna-Lab - 45.2 PMOL/L (20.0 - 150)

That's a tiny difference, 5pmol/l of free testosterone is 1 pg/ml, which is less than 4% of the range. The ranges even reflect that difference, although in the wrong direction.

CoastWatcher

In my case the difference was, certainly, small. When looking at all the results from this uncontrolled, modest study, however, the difference averaged close to 24%. I was an outlier and another outlier may sit at the other end of the range, but the two lab directors, responding to the letter that was sent outlining these results, claimed the other lab was the one with the problem. Free testosterone values - a murky picture for clinical consideration.

CoastWatcher

So I got my results today and once again this makes no sense.
My TT is 1.100
Free Test: 19.8 pg/ml (4.2-30.4)
SHBG: 12 nmol (20-70) (??)
DHEA-S 1517 ng/ml (1140-4680)
DHEA 4.8 ng/ml (1.5-11)

Apparently my SHBG is 8 points lower than the last time but my FT is not sky high. I started Arimidex 0.25 twice per week. Odws anybody have an idea on what s going on? Should I switch to subq injections?

You added anastrozole? What did your estradiol measure with this battery of tests?

CoastWatcher

These are the rest of my results frim the last time, I wasnt using anu AI and E2 was 65 (20-71)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. As has been noted elsewhere, the IM/SubQ discussion is anything but clear. Members here inject by one method, swear that it is efficacious, and have labs that back them up. Others use the other method, claim success, and have labs that back them up. In my own case, it made little difference - and I have labs that back me up. So, by all means, adopt it, give it a fair trial, and test your levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me