Convincing a doctor to prescribe Natesto

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

Hey guys, I'm looking to increase T to suppress high SHBG of 63. I also believe many symptoms are attributable to low E2.

Since I'm late 20s, and T is high on paper due to high SHBG, local doctors never consider TRT, and I always had a bad experience with getting any testing done.

Defy doesn't offer Natesto, so I'm stuck with a local doctor to prescribe. Any suggestions on how to present this successfully?

I really hate when they record your low T symptoms in the computer, then never offer any decent treatment besides antidepressants.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

Why are you set on using natesto? Defy will surely guide you in the right direction of what they think is the best treatment for you. If you don't want to inject, the creams are popular and working very well for a lot of guys right now.

Systemlord

Defy doesn't offer Natesto, so I'm stuck with a local doctor to prescribe. Any suggestions on how to present this successfully?

Natesto has a extremely short half-life of 10 to 100 minutes and will do nothing to suppress your high SHBG. You'll have to carry it around in your pocket and you'll be snorting it every 100 minutes.

Why are you dead set on Natesto?

Hey guys, I'm looking to increase T to suppress high SHBG of 63. I also believe many symptoms are attributable to low E2.

You will never accomplish your goal using Natesto, the half life is too short.

Since I'm late 20s, and T is high on paper due to high SHBG, local doctors never consider TRT, and I always had a bad experience with getting any testing done.

Part of the reason why doctors have not suggested TRT is because a lot of doctors only look at TT and are not concerned with the portion of testosterone that is free do to inexperience in this area of medicine.

Never assume you doctor is all knowing, they are human just like everyone else.

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you're a more adventurous type then do some research on ostarine. There was a practitioner here who said he uses it to lower SHBG in clients on Clomid. The claim is that in modest doses it's not very suppressive of the HPTA, unlike danazol.

Vvs1

Why are you set on using natesto? Defy will surely guide you in the right direction of what they think is the best treatment for you. If you don't want to inject, the creams are popular and working very well for a lot of guys right now.

I would have tried cream if I knew it was offered, and that would have been easier with the HCG injections.

I'm thinking that Defy is going to want new labs and an appointment (weeks) to prescribe cream. It seems easier to go to the local docs and have a non suppressing Natesto prescribed that day. Plus I'd ask for something to help my adrenals like hydrocortisone.

Vvs1

Natesto has a extremely short half-life of 10 to 100 minutes and will do nothing to suppress your high SHBG. You'll have to carry it around in your pocket and you'll be snorting it every 100 minutes.

Part of the reason why doctors have not suggested TRT is because a lot of doctors only look at TT and are not concerned with the portion of testosterone that is free do to inexperience in this area of medicine.

I'm set on Natesto for convenience, and I have my reasons in the reply just above.

I felt a boost with one TRT injection, so it may work. Then I don't have to bother with HCG or restart meds.

T-675 isn’t normal?
I used to think that, but all of the high shbg guys have high TT, and I think the high SHBG drives the TT number up. I have the same FT of one with T in the 300s and normal shbg.
If you're a more adventurous type then do some research on ostarine. There was a practitioner here who said he uses it to lower SHBG in clients on Clomid. The claim is that in modest doses it's not very suppressive of the HPTA, unlike danazol.
Kinda risky to try unguided. I met a guy that messed up with SARMs. Even Proviron shut a guy down while on Clomid.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Natesto may only be covered by certain insurance policies, so that is a determining factor.

I tried it and it gave headaches, palpitations and sinus congestion.

madman

Super Moderator

This is just plain wrong as you are not understanding how Natesto works!

Natesto is not taken every 100 minutes let alone trying to maintain a peak.

It is applied (definitely not snorted) 2-3 times daily as in roughly every 4-8 hrs to allow enough trough time between application which has a positive impact on maintaining one's fertility.....let alone natural endogenous testosterone production.

*Findings from the study demonstrated that 95% of men treated with NATESTO® for hypogonadism for three and six months, maintained their semen parameters within the normal range while increasing serum testosterone levels to normal and improving hypogonadal symptoms. This is the first such study to demonstrate conclusively that a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) can maintain key fertility parameters in hypogonadal men. Researchers attributed these findings to NATESTO®’s fast absorption and unique dosing schedule designed to produce fluctuations of testosterone levels in the bloodstream.

*“For the first time, a testosterone replacement therapy has been proven to increase serum testosterone while actually maintaining sperm concentration, motility, and total motile sperm count,”

*In between NATESTO® doses, all patients in the phase 3 study maintained their natural testosterone at the same levels they had prior to entry into the study, indicating that NATESTO® does not suppress natural testosterone production

*Based on the data, Acerus believes that the mechanism of action of NATESTO® is unique whereby the peaks in testosterone generated by NATESTO® dosing provide efficacy and improvement of symptoms, while the time between doses (4-8 hours) allows for the maintenance of testicular testosterone production and sperm production.

*The release of testosterone with NATESTO® is pulsatile - closely matching the bodies "natural" testosterone release. Consequently, NATESTO® does not suppress a man's natural testosterone level, but simply adds to it to achieve a normal, safe level of testosterone.

@Systemlord.....I understand you mean well but you need to think before you spread false information!

Attachments

• Screenshot (705).png
    Screenshot (705).png
    49.5 KB · Views: 206
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel